Motability Scheme Vehicle numbers

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    kezo
    Participant

830 is a good number, it doesn’t feel that long ago that we were in the 500s.

2,ooo sounds better 😉

wmcforum
      Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 29th November 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 814                                       Change -16

Renault -1  (PHEV)

Captur -1

Toyota -15  (hybrid)

Corolla -12

Yaris – 2

Yaris Cross -1

wmcforum
        Which Mobility Car

Thursday 30th November 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 814                                       No Change

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

Friday 1st December 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 823                                        Change +9

JEEP +1  (petrol)

Avenger +1     The electric only Avenger is available for a limited period with a 1.2 litre petrol engine, manual gearbox only, limited colour choice and no extras. Apparently some territories have been nagging JEEP to make a petrol engine version. I fancy these will be snapped up in a flash by car collectors.  (nil AP)

SsangYong +2  (electric)

Korando +2   The electric Korando removed a couple of days ago has come back and he has bought a friend, the massive AP (£5999 or £6999) in no way represents the recent £9000 reduction in price to retail customers.

Volvo +6  (1 petrol, 5 electric)

EX30 +3  All single motor rear wheel drive, 51kWh version in Plus trim only at £2349 Advance Payment, Long Range, 69kWh battery, in Plus at £3499 or Ultra at £4499 Advance Payment.

XC40 +2  1 petrol car at £1999 Advance Payment and a 69kWh electric car at £6399 AP

C40 +1  Electric car with 69kWh battery at £3999 Advance Payment

MFillingham
            Participant

£6399 for a base spec Volvo XC40 no sign of any better spec offering.

That’s similar AP to the EV6 and significantly more than the Ioniq 5 top spec with or without Tech pack.  It’s even comparable in spec to the Enyaq Edition and that’s over 4 grand cheaper.  Not sure who’s going to be jumping at that offer.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
              I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

kezo
              Participant

£6399 for a base spec Volvo XC40 no sign of any better spec offering. That’s similar AP to the EV6 and significantly more than the Ioniq 5 top spec with or without Tech pack.  It’s even comparable in spec to the Enyaq Edition and that’s over 4 grand cheaper.  Not sure who’s going to be jumping at that offer.

First thing I said on the Volvo thread mate – £6399 for an entry spec xc40 recharge!!!

Even with the Tech pack added the Ioniq 5 is still over 2 grand cheaper. Dimensions wise the Volvo is about that of the Kona, which is nearly £4k cheaper!

Macca
                Participant

I saw that Ssangyong had taken £9k off the retail price of a Korando EV, so when they pulled it off the scheme I was expecting it to quickly return at a far more appealing AP for those looking for an EV SUV.

I Just can’t fathom their thinking with the ridiculously high AP.

What on earth will they be looking for on the Torres when it’s launched and joins the scheme ? 🤔

Ele
                  Participant

Volvo will have to drop its APs andcthey will

I suspect sooner rather than later

Predict base EX30 to drop to £1500  and thats £ 500 to much imo

Adrian
                    Participant

Predict base EX30 to drop to £1500  and thats £ 500 to much imo

maybe they could throw in a free instrument cluster 🤔🤭

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                      Adrian
                      Participant

I Just can’t fathom their thinking with the ridiculously high AP.

retained value of EV plus retained value of a Ssangyong (I’ve seen one but that was last year), I guess if you “really” want one 😬

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                        wmcforum
                        Which Mobility Car

Saturday 2nd December 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 822                                        Change -1

Peugeot +5  (petrol)

208 +5   including new 136 (mild) hybrid

Toyota -6  (1 petrol, 5 hybrid)

Aygo-X  -1  Removed from scheme

Corolla -1

Yaris -4  Removed from scheme

solent60
                          Participant

Nice to see the updated 208 GT mild hybrid 136 arrive on the scheme. I have the current 130 GT Premium and it’s been fabulous. I can order next month (January) and will be placing an order for April delivery & it will be one of the first on UK roads.

The AP of £99.00 is excellent. The fly in the ointment however is that I must have heated seats… and in order to get them in the new 208, I have to go black alcantara with heated seats & driver’s electric massage seat at £500. I also need adaptive cruise control which comes as another option at £300.  That’s £899 in total. The latest Clio comes with it all as standard.

7/10 Peugeot. Must try harder.

wmcforum
                            Which Mobility Car

Monday 4th December 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 822                        No Change

Ele
                              Participant

Check in here every day

Why? Not to sure habit I suppose

I have a nice car for the next 3 yrs

Note to self

Must get out more

GAMO
                                Participant

Check in here every day Why? Not to sure habit I suppose I have a nice car for the next 3 yrs Note to self Must get out more

Although im still waiting for my first scheme car to arrive, I am the same with checking in everyday.

Just in case @wmcforum suddenly announces the addition of the Ionic N or something similarly crazy haha

Ele
                                  Participant

Live in hope lol

Rich44
                                    Participant

Keep waiting to hear if the Ssangyong Torres EVX is coming and if it’s affordable or not. I’ll be very seriously tempted if it does….

Macca
                                      Participant

Ssangyong UK told me that when the Torres is launched early 2024, a conversation will take place with Motability on it. Given that this model has been launched to turn around the company’s fortunes since the investment from KGM, they’ll want a good number on the roads for sure.

Ssangyong did tell me that it will be launched in the UK as an EV and an ICE, but none of the news reports seem to refer to the ICE in the UK at the minute.

Time will tell.

Cheerio132
                                        Participant

They finally added the honda e:ny1

Rich44
                                          Participant

Yeah Ssangyong told me similar

wmcforum
                                            Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 5th December 2023 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 827                             Change +5

Honda +2  (electric)

E:NY1  +2    Small electric car with a 69kWh battery and 150kW motor, not the most efficient or the fastest charger but it’s a Honda so will be well thought out from a design perspective and well screwed together. £999 or £1499 Advance Payment is a fair price.

Skoda +3  (2 petrol, 1 diesel)

Kodiaq +3

The last hurrah of the old car before the new one comes along (maybe to the Scheme) Only in SEL Executive trim with either a 1.5 petrol £2999 AP, 2.0 4×4 diesel at £3699 AP (Perfect for caravan pullers) or 2.0 litre petrol 4×4 at £3799 Advance Payment.

kezo
                                              Participant

ee-en-why-one – about as dull as its name!

MFillingham
                                                Participant

It’s a Honda.  Looking at reviews it might be small but the interior is perfectly formed, if you want a huge tv in your dash.  Upholstery looks great though, better than some more expensive cars.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                                                  I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

Jojoe
                                                  Participant

Kodiaq +3

The last hurrah of the old car before the new one comes along (maybe to the Scheme) Only in SEL Executive trim with either a 1.5 petrol £2999 AP, 2.0 4×4 diesel at £3699 AP (Perfect for caravan pullers) or 2.0 litre petrol 4×4 at £3799 Advance Payment.

So my inside information was correct. Dealers do know what’s happening before we find out.

kezo
                                                    Participant

It’s a Honda. Looking at reviews it might be small but the interior is perfectly formed, if you want a huge tv in your dash. Upholstery looks great though, better than some more expensive cars.

It’s a Honda. Looking at reviews it might be small but the interior is perfectly formed, if you want a huge tv in your dash. Upholstery looks great though, better than some more expensive cars.

Exactly that!

Manufacyurers are changing the “engine” not redesigning the wheel, so why oh why are manufacturers trying to do so. If it isn’t broke, don’t try to fix it and therewas nothing wrong with the modern cars interior.

It scores 3/10 across the the board with review’s. Cabin materials aren’t up to scratch at this price is something else that was said. I expect the over use of PET, is the new dawn of EV’s, to fit in with their supposedly eco credidentionals. Yes its a Honda but not as we know them!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 310 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.