Motability Scheme Vehicle numbers

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 26th January 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 889                                          Change +23

KMG +16  (petrol)   New name for Ssangyong

Tivoli +8   nil – £399 Advance Payment

Korando +8  £2999 – £3499 Advance Payment

Peugeot -1  (petrol)

5008 -1

Toyota +8  (8 hybrid)

C-HR  +2   (new car)  Entry trim Icon  £2395 Advance Payment, mid level trim Design £3995 Advance Payment.

Yaris +6

Macca
      Participant

Given what KGM are asking for the Korando, I’m not expecting a good AP on the Torres when it arrives.

Rich44
        Participant

Could go the other way those are older vehicles KGM are desperate for the Torres to kickstart their launch. If you want to get a pile of your cars on the road in front of people getting it on Motability for cheap is a good way of doing so.

I dunno could go either way of course but I could see them doing it cheaper to get coverage. I wonder if the ap is high because of high depreciation, lower residual after 3 years means that’s gotta be covered somewhere…

Glos Guy
          Participant

I wonder if the ap is high because of high depreciation, lower residual after 3 years means that’s gotta be covered somewhere…

Yes, residual values will always play a big part in APs, but it’s also the case that far better deals will be negotiated with brands where residual values are poor. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Motability can get as much as 30% discount from the brands with the highest depreciation, which would be a good 10% more than they’d get from those with stronger residuals. If it wasn’t that way, the premium brands would be the cheapest on the scheme and the budget ones the most expensive, due to the vast differences in residual values.

wmcforum
            Which Mobility Car

Saturday 27th January 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 881                                          Change -8

KMG -8  (petrol)

Tivoli -4

Korando -4

kezo
              Participant

I see KMG haven’t strayed too far from the same in/out mentality SsangYong had!

Adrian
                Participant

😂

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                  MickC
                  Participant

I see KMG haven’t strayed too far from the same in/out mentality SsangYong had!

wmcforum
                    Which Mobility Car

Monday 29th January 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                          Change -2

Audi -2  (petrol)

A3 -2   Automatic 35 car removed

wmcforum
                      Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 30th January 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                          No Change

wmcforum
                        Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 31st January 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                          No Change

wmcforum
                          Which Mobility Car

Thursday 1st February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                          No Change

wmcforum
                            Which Mobility Car

Friday 2nd February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 883                                             Change +4

Cupra +2  (petrol)

Ateca +2

Jeep +2  (petrol)

Avenger +2   1.2 100hp automatic mild hybrid in top Sumit £199 Advance Payment

Peugeot +4  (2 electric 2 petrol)

208 +1

3008 +3

All electric 73 kWh 326 mile claimed range £2499 Advance Payment

Skoda -4  (petrol)

Fabia -4  (removed from Scheme)

wmcforum
                              Which Mobility Car

Saturday 3rd February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                             Change -4

Audi +6  (electric)

Q4 +6   S-Line added alongside sportback in Sport trim

Hyundai -2  (petrol)

i10 -2

Jeep -1  (petrol)

Avenger -1  Altitude+ trim removed and replaced with Altitude in petrol manual car

Nissan -2  (petrol)

Juke -2

Toyota -5  (hybrid)

Yaris Cross -5   (removed from Scheme)

Participant

Yaris cross gone hope that means the Lexus LBX is coming on already car of the year by what car and made in Japan fab reviews and my Lexus dealer just 4 miles away !

solent60
                                  Participant

Yaris cross gone hope that means the Lexus LBX is coming on already car of the year by what car and made in Japan fab reviews and my Lexus dealer just 4 miles away !

Yep, and WhatCar small car of the year 2024 is the new Renault Clio Mike.

Curious
                                    Participant

Anyone know the AP on the audi q4 sportback? I put an order in for the sport and used the £750 as it is my first time. Havent been given a set date other than a build slot (only verbally). Is it too late for me to change to the sportback version? Any advice would be most appreciated!

Amie
                                      Participant

Anyone know the AP on the audi q4 sportback? I put an order in for the sport and used the £750 as it is my first time. Havent been given a set date other than a build slot (only verbally). Is it too late for me to change to the sportback version? Any advice would be most appreciated!

starts at £4449, yes you could change. We had ordered and changed yesterday. Contact your dealer and they can assist.

wmcforum
                                        Which Mobility Car

Monday 5th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                             No Change

wmcforum
                                          Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 6th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                             No Change

wmcforum
                                            Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 7th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 879                                             No Change

wmcforum
                                              Which Mobility Car

Thursday 8th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 880                                               Change +1

Peugeot +1  (electric)

Rifter +1

GT trim, 5 seat, 50kWh battery claimed range 172 miles, £2199 Advance Payment

wmcforum
                                                Which Mobility Car

Friday 9th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 881                                               Change +1

Smart +1  (electric)

Hashtag 1  +1   – New Car to Scheme

Pro plus trim, 66kWh battery 261 mile (claimed) range, Nil Advance Payment

Cheerio132
                                                  Participant

Great car for 0 ap but man can’t believe they didnt bring the#1 premium model to the scheme since it only cost 3000 more then the pro+ you lose quite alot in my opinion would have paid the £1500 arnold clark originally posted it for my partner was going to order it but she’s decided to wait to see if they bring it to the scheme hopefully in april

wmcforum
                                                    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 10th February 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 903                                               Change +22

BMW  +3  (petrol)

X2 +3  new car with 1.5 litre petrol engine badged as 20i, M-Sport trim with pack options, £3499 – £3999 Advance Payment

MINI +19   (electric)

Countryman +19

The old clubman is removed and the new car added. 1.5 litre petrol, 66kWh battery electric as two or 4 wheel drive. Trims are Classic, Exclusive and Sport and you can add packs (level 1, level 2 or even level 3 in the electric car) Prices start at an excellent £1449 and quickly spiral up to £7799 Advance Payment

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by wmcforum.
                                                    Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 309 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.