Vauxhall offering 48-hour test drives on Corsa-e

• Creator
    Topic
  • #127775 Reply
    Brydo

The test drive offer runs from now until 1st November, and gives potential buyers two full days to experience the all-electric Corsa-e. The offer will particularly help potential first-time electric buyers to find out how easy it is to live with a fully electric vehicle like the Corsa-e.

Powered by a 50 kWh battery, the Corsa-e comes with a zero-emissions range of up to 209 miles from a single charge and supports up to 100 kW rapid charging technology – allowing for an 80 per cent charge in as little as 30 minutes.

The new Corsa-e is priced from £27,655 OTR including the Plug-in Car Grant, and the car comes with a free six-month subscription to the Polar public charging network, the UK’s largest public charging network with more than 7,000 charging points nationwide. Vauxhall is also offering buyers a PCH rental at £275 with an advance of £2,200.

The ‘Switch it up’ test drive offer is available at all participating Vauxhall retailers. To find your nearest showroom, visit: http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/tools/find-a-retailer.

For detailed Corsa-e model info, visit: nextgreencar.com/view-car/72853/vauxhall-corsa-e.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127776 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Quite a lot of £££ for a little corsa but at least the AP is less than the gcb, To small for me though.

#127783 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Does this offer extend to motability customers. Seen these in the past and as soon as you mention motability you get a 15 min test drive.

----------------------------
    Tiguan SEL Auto in Tungsten Silver
    Metal Detectorist & scale modeller
    in my spare time

#127791 Reply
    Richard

Vauxhall could offer me a 48 month test drive I still would not want one,up to 209 miles with one person try putting 3 in it and a bit of shopping be down to 100m especially in winter call me a sinic you wold be correct.

#127794 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

A 48 hour test drive is very good indeed I had 2 hour test drives in other cars which was a good time for me to get to know the cars

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Vauxhall offering 48-hour test drives on Corsa-e
Your information: