Vauxhall mokka

• Creator
    Topic
  • #167127 Reply
    Ditch

Hi, am new to the scheme hope you’re all safe and doing well. Has anyone ordered the new mokka and if so does anyone know there delivery dates. I ordered mine 1st Sept but my dealers a nightmare to get hold off.

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #173108 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Yes, but no-one wants a Grandland!

I had one as a company car once and it was the worst thing I’ve ever driven.

#173115 Reply
    Michael

That can’t be right, i know there are issues in car production currently, i work for toyota myself, no one is going to wait nearly 16 months for a vauxhall mokka! or any other car, ide say that was a typo.

#173135 Reply
    Michael

This has now been corrected to 11 weeks

#173140 Reply
    Ianfca

It was probably an error due to the change of year adding 52 weeks onto the actual 11 weeks delivery time.

#173161 Reply
    Reed

Do share as to why you feel it was the worst? Lack of technology? Driver comfort? Ride comfort?

I had a courtesy Mokka that was bare minimum in terms of equipment and it felt very lazy and uncomfortable due in part to it’s lack of modernization and it being such a small SUV…

I’m asking as a prospective buyer as I may be ordering a new-shape Elite trim on Wednesday.

#174015 Reply
    Ditch

Spoke to dealer this morning and been told new date 15th February delivery. Won’t hold my breath though.

#174930 Reply
    BobMac

Hello again ditch, bob mac here. Had my new Mokka 1.5d ultimate since Dec 23rd. I am now regretting it. Car is not what i expected for top of range. Very uncomfortable drivers seat, even with massage function. There is a high rim which makes it difficult when entering or leaving car, dont know how i missed this on test drive. It means i am now stuck with it and will probably find that my spine will get worse over a shorter period of time than i would have normally. All i can hope for is that after a year maybe i can apply to change car. I would not recommend Mokka to anyone with back problems. Trouble is the long waiting times make it difficult to choose a new car even if i get permission. There will be those who love the Mokka, no doubt, however i am not a satisfied customer. My fault i know, i just wish there had been a chance to have car for 2 days before odering and the points i mentioned would have been detected. Hope you have more luck, all the best. BobMac

#175090 Reply
    DellBoy

says 10 weeks now on the site

but if that’s different to Motorbility i don’t know I’m ringing my local dealers tomorrow as it’s 299 for top-spec we need a higher car but losing out in boot space from out Tuscon but with what’s available were happy to lose the space as can put rear seats down

#175142 Reply
    Michael

ordered last weekend the 11 week qouted wait is way off! our delivery date is 15th of june!

#175155 Reply
    DellBoy

I was just on the vauxhall site again and ran through the soecs as a buyer and it’s said 10 weeks to expect it in Aprill.

But I rang my dealer and she said don’t know could be 12 months but this was her covering her self.

So it seems as I mentioned before seems to be a difference in waiting times from public to motorbility

But I’m interested to know if anyone is dealing with vauxhall and the wait times

#175448 Reply
    Richard

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone I ordered my mokka ultimate auto on the 4th November told I will have a build date in jan. I’ve had no communication apart from an email saying hopefully il hear in February 😡 I’m new to this so my first car. I’m currently using a manual car but need an auto because of my stroke my anxiety is through the roof getting messed about any advice please?</p>

#177332 Reply
    Emma

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I ordered my Mokka in November last year and was originally told mid February when I have spoken with my dealer again they are now saying march but no actual date has been given</p>

#181011 Reply
    Ian

Hi ordered mine February 2022 told roughly June 22,confused as I’ve seen everything from ,week 22 to week39 does anyone now? Had no positive date from dealer.

#181025 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Do share as to why you feel it was the worst? Lack of technology? Driver comfort? Ride comfort? I had a courtesy Mokka that was bare minimum in terms of equipment and it felt very lazy and uncomfortable due in part to it’s lack of modernization and it being such a small SUV… I’m asking as a prospective buyer as I may be ordering a new-shape Elite trim on Wednesday.

Sorry, only just saw this.

I had a 1.5l diesel which was well under-powered given the size of the car. It was uncomfortable and the sat nav was one of the worst I’ve used. It also had terrible body roll and struggled around corners.

#181045 Reply
    James mcginn

arnold clark vauxhall should stop taking orders from motobility customers they  speak untruhs

#181187 Reply
    crippleddad
    Participant

I do really like the Mokka electric ( i think its the premium) and only £99 AP! that will surely shoot up now?

(anyone have one?)

#181647 Reply
    Alex

Ordered a mokka in November still no date! The dealer is absolutely rubbish too

#182251 Reply
    Ian

I ordered mine 22feb2022 was told 08/06/2022 delivery but haven’t heard a word since I ordered tried emailing but there not going through so looks like a visit to find out if the date is confirmed as when I ordered he said it was a rough date could come sooner or take longer he said,just want the truth when?

#182311 Reply
    Ditch

Hi all, I ordered my mokka sri nav premium on 1st Sept 21 n picked it up on the 3rd march. Think its gonna be between 6/9 months from time off order. Its a waste of time ringing them they just fob you off. Just email them so you have a log of it or better if you can just go into dealership if you have any further questions.

Viewing 19 replies - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
Reply To: Vauxhall mokka
Your information: