Upgrading std Scooter Batteries to Li-ion Batteries

• Creator
    Topic
    ChrisK
    Participant

Just reading Brydo thread about having something to say, so here I go. ?

I don’t know if anyone else has done this but just thought I would make a thread about upgrading the batteries in your pavement scooter.

I have a Pride Go-Go Traveller Elite LX but as with other scooters of this type the batteries are very heavy and can be a chore bring them into the house after every use to charge them back up.

I’ve been looking at the scooter that have Li-ion batteries with the like of the CareCo Li-Tech scooters and may well get one of these in future however my Go-Go is a very capable scooter so got me thinking about upgrading the batteries to Li-ion ones.

Having got information about this I was all set to buy two Li-ion batteries to replace the GEL batteries in my scooter. Then I read a few reviews of folk who had already done this and it just left me confused.

The batteries in question are a direct replacement for 12V 12 Ah GEL batteries already in my scooter so advertising guff says to simply swap out your batteries and you then have a Li-ion lightweight scooter. Well not quite? The Li-ion batteries come with a 12V charger and here’s where some confusion sets in.

In one review of these batteries someone said the batteries don’t charge properly and he or she went on to say they take the batteries out of there box and charge each one individually with the 12V charger and went on to say what a pain that was and yes I can imagine it is.

With that in mind I contacted the seller about this problem and the fact they say these batteries are a drop in replacement. There answer was they are indeed drop in replacement but when you order them you have to tell them there for a mobility scooter that has the common wired in series batteries so they then changed the 12V charger to a 24V charger with the standard scooter charging plug and once you change your batteries over you use your new supplied 24V charger just as you did with your old GEL lead acid charger. The two are not compatible so don’t charge your Li-ion battery with your old lead acid charger and visa versa.

One downside to using Li-ion batteries is the chargers are fan assisted and that means while the batteries are being charged there is the noise of a fan that continuously runs until the batteries are charged then the whole lot closes down. So that means it can be a pain charging the batteries in the same room your watching TV but I’ve found it convenient for me to charged them under my stairs and most folk will have somewhere out of the way to charge them not that its that loud, its just annoying.

Reading up on the workings of Li-ion batteries they have electronics built into the battery casing that monitors each cell with-in so as to make sure each individual cell is kept in tip top condition. How this works when charging the batteries the very first time had me worried? In the instruction manual for the charger it says “if the charger LED does not changed from red to green in a reasonable time then turn the charger off as Li-ion batteries can be damaged by constant charging” hence the charger shutting down as noted above when the batteries are charged. Only thing is, it does not say what a reasonable time is. The guff that comes with the batteries says they are 80% or more charged on delivery and can be used right away. With that in mind and the fact the supplied charger is only a cheap 2 Amp version that takes 6 hours to charge a completely flat battery I took it to charge the batteries should take less than 2 hours given that there already at 80% however after 6 hours the charger and its fan are still going.

Worried that I might damage the batteries I stopped the charging and put the batteries on my scooter (more of that below) and took it for a spin then got back home connected the charger again and after a short while the charger turned itself off so a great relief for me this set up was working as it should.

Li-ion batteries do not have to be charged after every use so this means you can just leave them on the scooter until the battery meter on scooter is showing low but to be sure they don’t run flat while out and about its best to recharge them after about 3 or 4 medium distant uses or if your going to go a long way on them. It does them no harm to charge after every use or every five minutes if you wanted so its up to you and how you use your scooter when to charged, oh and also you can store the batteries long term with no need to trickle charged them if your not using them say like during the winter.

Now using the batteries in my scooter for the past week they have given a massive boost to its performance and although these scooters are governed to 4 MPH it seem like its going that little bit faster and going up hill the scooters battery meter shows no sign of the batteries being put under stress whereas my old GEL batteries would shown a deflection on the meter even when they just came off the charger.

I used the scooter for a full week without recharging but not massive distances but around local supermarkets and B&Q and the likes with battery meter still showing full and I only seen one slight deflection of the meter while going up a very steep inclined at a garden centre.

Not had them long enough to say how much further the scooter will go on one charge but with the scooter being about 7 Kilos lighter that alone would give me another mile or so.

That’s the other advantage of these batteries, they only weigh 25% of the GEL batteries so I can quite literally lift my scooter battery box with my little finger, of my good hand. There is a downside to the less weigh though and that it can make the scooter a bit top heavy so be careful taking bends at full speed. That may sound funny at 4 MPH but I can even get my scooter to do what they call “a hand-brake skid” very slight but put her into a tight turn on a supermarket smooth floor while letting go of the wigwam speed controller sends the back wheels in to a slide, a small slide of a few mm ?but shows how these Li-ion batteries preform over standard batteries.

One last thing is the cost of these batteries and there are no doubts about it, they are expensive, or are they?

The batteries are sold on Amazon and E-Bay and each battery cost about £110 so with there being two of them its about £220 including the charger. It’s the same seller from both of the above with Amazon being about £10 dearer and another thing there is no option for VAT exemptions so you have to pay the VAT but to be honest I never asked but there’s no drop down menu to apply VAT exemption.

At first 200 odd quid sounds expensive but apparently Li-ion batteries last up to 4 times or longer than the old lead acid GEL batteries so long term you should save money but it will be awhile before I can confirm that.

Just one more thing going back to the 12V or 24V charger, on Amazon there is only one option to buy one battery or multiples of but this means you will get a 12V charger however on E-Buy the batteries are listed 3 time, one as Amazon and another with discounts for buy more than one battery but both of these option come with the no good to us 12V charger with crocodile clips however there is a listing for two batteries and a 24V charger with the standard charging plug for scooters just for the likes of us and this is the one you need for mobility pavement scooters.

To find them Google 2 x LITHIUM 12v 12Ah (as 14Ah & 15Ah) – MOBILITY SCOOTER WHEELCHAIR BATTERIES

Can’t think of any thing else for now so I will shut up now. ?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Oscarmax
      Participant

Well done Chris I have often thought about it, I too have a Pride gogo but mine is the gravelled plus with 2 17amp batteries which as you can imagine weigh a tonne. I brought a 200w inverter from eBay about 7 or 8 years ago for about a tenner, I plug the inverter into the 12v socket in the boot and plug the gogo  charger into the inverter and charge up as I go alone.

Lifting the battery box is now telling on me, the wife has suggested a new lightweight scooter but they are around £2000 plus, and they are nowhere as reliable or robust as the Pride GoGo, mine cost about £200 secondhand 10+ years ago.

Anonymous

Thing to remember about lithium ion batteries is that they work best at between 20%-80% Just as EV’s do.

Another thing to know is that they can slip so low in charge that the charger will refuse to charge them and they appear dead but you can link them in parallel to another battery and bring them back.?

Brydo
          Participant

Chris k glad my post inspired you.

Great thread you’ve created with lots of interesting info.

I have just bought the wife a scooter, with lithium ion batteries, she has never had a scooter previously so don’t know how heavy the older ones are but this scooter is still pretty heavy, or am I just weak lol.

The weight thing is a bit of a problem as I have a dodgy back. I will be contacting the supplier about this but can you get a 12v charger so as it can be charged in the boot rather than removing it each time it needs charging?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
            Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

ChrisK
            Participant

@Oscarmax

Hi Oscar

It’s been a mistake of mine with my first and now with the Go-Go to buy the version with the smaller 12 Ah batteries to save on cost but then have to spend more money getting a spare battery box and batteries so defeats the saving on cost in the first place.

I can imagine those 17 Ah batteries are a handful and looking at the equivalent Ah in Li-ion the cost go up way past £800 but I think we will see more of these battery types in scooters in future so cost will come down I’m sure.

I’ve got a 150W inverter in the car hidden under the floor for emergencies but have never had to use it.

A lot of the Li-ion powered class 2 scooters seem to be the folding type made for overseas travel and the likes and with there complex mechanics plus Li-ion batteries give us those eye watering prices but with the arrival of the CareCo Li-Tech scooters Li-ion now seems to be making its way into what I call “bog standard pavement scooters”. They have 3 in the range and the only difference is battery Ah range and was going to buy the mid-range 19Ah version but they put the price up £50 across the range (summer season I guess) last month so I’ve put buying one on the back burner for now.

Of course you still have to deal with the weight of the scooter itself when stowing but it’s the advantage of extra range due to less weigh on the scooter, after all I’m a near on a 16 Stone lump myself without heavy batteries on board too and also man handling the scooter off the pavement were they have no dropped kerb is much easier.

@Shawn

Hi Shawn

That is a concern of mine with these batteries and by the end of summer I hope to have more experience in how they work with scooters.

They are, so I’ve read, made to handle deep cycle recharging and should cut off power as not to damage the battery. Now the problem I have with that is how severe is the cut off, does it suddenly just stop working or will the battery indicator give me fair warning of a pending flat battery.

As we know with lead acid batteries they have tendency to slowdown long before they give up the ghost and when they seem flat resting them for 10 minutes or more they seem to recover enough to get you back home as if on impulse power very slowly.

If Li-ion just suddenly stops and that’s it, it could be a pain but time will tell as in 6 years of using these scooters I’ve only been caught out twice with having to put the scooter in freewheeling mode and pushing it back to base.

@Brydo

Hi Brydo

I don’t think you can charge the batteries with a 12V charger unless you remove the two batteries from there casing and charge them individually and that requires a lot of time even if your are abled and as the screws that hold the battery box together screw into plastic it won’t belong until there knacker. If you were to go for that method you would require the battery charger that comes with crocodile clips much like a car charger does to connect to the two spade pins on the battery.

The best way around charging in the boot of the car is to use an inverter as mentioned by Oscarmax above. I’m assuming your asking about the scooter you’ve already got with Li-ion batteries so its a simple case of buying an inverter and plugging it into the 12V socket in the boot (if you have one, most do these days) then plugging your home charger that came with the scooter into the inverter using it’s standard 240V three pin socket one end and the 24V scooter socket the other end. I’m assuming again that the new Li-ion pavement scooters come with the same old three pin connection to the scooter that lead acid GEL batteries scooters come with.

One other thing is although I carry an inverter in my car I’ve never used it so not 100% sure what value inverter you should use. The every day ones you can buy nearly everywhere start at a loading of 100 Watts and up to 1,000’s of Watts but as you got up the scale, like Li-ion batteries, they become very expensive but mine is 150 Watts and sure it would have no problems powering a 24V charger.

I don’t know if you can buy a charger for Li-ion that plugs straight into the 12V car socket but it’s output has to be 24V so imagine it would have some sort of inline inverter and it also has to be for Li-ion batteries and not lead acid ones but I would be interested in what your supplier says if you do enquire.

vinalspin
              Participant

I bought a 1000w inverter a few years back for when I go to watch touring car and it worked a treat with just an hours charge in the lunch break.

Now I have a 240v socket built in to my current car so can just plug in same as at home but now I’ve changed scooter I don’t really need to as it has 3 packs of 2 paired 15ah batteries giving me a range way over 25 miles, if I were to replace these with Li-ion type it would cost me more than the scooter that I bought brand new last year, crazy!!!

I also have 2 powerchairs, one takes 2 35ah batteries and the other 2 70ah, I can’t find anywhere that sells replacement’s for these and I assume if there is somewhere they would be so expensive that it would be cheaper to hire a butler and have him push me everywhere.

On the power cycle issue with lithium batteries I would think it would work like the one’s in power tools, they work at 100% for virtually all their charge then at the last 30 seconds they dip massively in output and then stop(they don’t actually drain to 0% but around 5-10% but you can’t access that reserve as it’s made to save to battery, I wouldn’t take the scooter near it’s range limit without some kind of backup in place.

Brydo
                Participant

I’m sure there are a couple of evs, although I did a quick search and couldn’t find any, that have a three pin socket on the chassis so as you can plug a TV, cooker and the like when camping.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
                  Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

ChrisK
                  Participant

Though I just do a quick update to this thread after using the Li-ion charger a few times since writing the above and discovering why the batteries don’t appear to reach full charge after several hours of charging.

In two of the paragraphs above starting “Reading up on the working” and “Worried I might damaged” I’ve discovered that I’ve got to connect the charger to the battery box in exactly the same procedure as its written in the manual?

The procedure is… plug in the 3 pin 240V mains plug and turn the power on then check the LED’s on the charger is showing one green and one red then plug in the 3 pin scooter battery socket in to the battery box and charging begins with the fan running too and both LED’s now showing red. When the batteries are fully charged the fan turns off and the charger LED’s show green and red again.

That is the correct way and how it is written in the user manual but I always with most electrical things make all the connections first then turn on the power to be sure there is no possibility of a spark while making the connections however doing it that way the batteries don’t reach full charge and the charger just keeps going or may be the batteries are not charging at all but at least I’ve learnt that lesson now.

ChrisK
                    Participant

It’s been awhile but just thought I’d put a finale on this thread in how these batteries work in respect of when they go flat and just die or do they give fair warning?

It’s taken me months to get to the situation where the batteries are completely flat as it’s not often I’m somewhere where I can risk running out of juices but last week I came across a time where I could risk it.

On this occasion I’d used the batteries for 3 to 4 weeks without recharging with distance not counted and after removing the scooter from the car I did a little tour of the local Halford’s while her in doors went to her favourite shops. When I came out of the shop I noticed the battery indicator on the scooter had gone down one LED and the other half was about 300 metres away in another shop that I was now making my way to.

After going another 200 Mtrs with 100 to go I was 2 LEDS down on the scooter meter so continued to make my way and after another 150 to 200 mtrs driving around the shop looking for the wife the batteries died and I mean died with nothing more to be had from the batteries.

I put the scooter into free wheel and pushed the scooter out of the shop as not to get in anybodies way and when the wife came out she walked back to the car across the car park and got my other battery box with the GEL batteries in to get the scooter back to car.

I can’t see a time where this would be a problem for me because if need be I’d just charge the batteries before going on what might be a longer journey but at least I now know you don’t get much of a warning of depleted batteries and I would say about 500 metres at best.

I wonder how those scooters that some of you guys have that have calibrated battery meters for Li-on batteries and how much warning do they give? As my scooters batteries were calibrated for lead acid GEL batteries so wonder if they give more warning overall though I add an upgrade that was well worth it.

Oscarmax
                      Participant

Hi Chris thanks for your update, I have decided to renew my 2 x 17amp batteries with new Yuasa 2 x 18 amp £72.99 including delivery, however I intend to add 2 x 15/20 watt solar panels which I can also use on my large 8mph shoprider.

vinalspin
                        Participant

Li-ion batteries in general run at full beans until the last drop then they fall off a cliff with barely any warning and as far as giving notice, even with a proper calibrated display you get the same kind of notice, ie, going, going, gone.

Anonymous

Do be careful of those sharp turns on your scooter chrisK, I can tell you from experience that although those scooters aren’t the biggest or heaviest scooters on the market, when one lands on top of you, you damn well know about it :/   :'(

ChrisK
                            Participant

Hi Zelda

Thanks for you concern Zelda but yes I do take care on the scooter and my remarks about the skid was just the first time I used the scooter with the upgraded batteries so don’t make a habit of it. ?

One thing that is a problem that seems to go under the carpet is some dropped kerbs outside private houses as some seem to be very steep and when you drive across them my scooter leans into that reclining slop.

It’s mostly where folk have done a DIY pavement ramp as council approved ones are OK but this is more or less the only place I have problems navigating with my scooter and more so now because a few months ago I upgraded my scooter to one that has all round suspension so makes crossing some dropped kerbs very hairy as I have to lean in the opposite direction to make sure the scooter does not topple.

vinalspin
                              Participant

This is the way to go.

Alternative perspective

Heh heh heh.

Participant

Thanks for this informative post Chris. I’ve been contemplating the purchase of a 2nd hand scooter lately and it’s interesting that you can replace the old gel batteries with li-ion. Especially as many scooters are advertised as could do with new batteries etc.

ChrisK
                                  Participant

I thought I’d said everything I need to say about these Li-on scooter batteries but updating this thread again because I’ve found some cheaper Li-on batteries and the price is time limited until Monday the 16th of December.

I only received these batteries today so cannot give any indication of how they preform on the scooter but they can be charged using your standard lead acid GEL battery charger that came with your scooter. I’ve topped up these batteries today for there first charge and everything went just fine and reached full charge in an hour with my lead acid charger but assumed the batteries were already in a state of charge. Got a bit worried at first waiting for the red charge light to turn flashing green but it did so looks like the lead acid charger is fine.

With the weather we got at the moment it could be a few days before I give a review on how well they work on the scooter but so far I’ve just put the battery on the scooter and turned on and again everything is fine with all leds glowing as they should.

Here the link coming up but first let me repeat the extended black Friday offer ends

next Monday when the price of £58 each (remember you need two) will go up 35% but even at that price its still a steal.

https://www.batterymegastore.co.uk/brands/tn-power-lithium/tn-power-lithium-iron-phosphate-lifepo4-battery-12v-12ah.html?gclid

Price does not include VAT but there is a downloadable form to claim the VAT back that you can email back to them but as I paid by delayed PayPal I have not got the VAT back yet. Post and packaging is next day with UKMail or DPD and cost £15 per order. You can go and collect free of charge if your nearby Tewkesbury, Glos but I haven’t got the time this week so paid the £15.

My standard battery box for the Apex Rapid scooter is 9 Kg with the lead acid batteries and 4.5 Kg with the Li-on.

I’ve also got a long range battery for this scooter that has 14Ah batteries but boy its so heavy I struggle to use it but if I need extra range in future this company do the batteries for that for about £103 each but these 12Ah jobs are going weeks for me without recharging so won’t bother with the bigger batteries.

ChrisK
                                    Participant

Forgot to add as this may be important to some here, this company does not deliver to the highlands or islands of Scotland or NI.

Fred Hobbs

Encouraged by ChrisK I’m going to convert my Zest Plus to LiFePO batteries. In my declining years 🙂 I’m finding the 33Ah batteries too heavy to lug in and out of the car because they have to be lifted in and out with the arm extended.

I’ll report back if anyone is interested.

Thanks for a useful forum

ChrisK
                                        Participant

HI Fred

Battery Megastore who I bought my second set of 12V 12Ah Li-on batteries from have ended there Black Friday deal if that’s what it was as the price for 12v 12ah batteries is £189 a pair now but that’s still about £30 cheaper than my first set bought from a E-Bay seller however the EB seller did include a charger too whereas the Megastore does not include a charger or does at cost.

My first set of Li-ons has to be charged using a dedicated Li-on charger but the Megastore ones can be charged with your existing GEL Lead Acid battery charger (check that if you order there because it’s important) and I’m using my old Lead-Acid charger with the new batteries and it has not been a problem.

The 33Ah batteries at Megastore are £503.91p a pair at today’s price but I assume does not include VAT.

Now on the VAT situation I have a little problem because the Megastore do, or should I say, should do VAT exception for the disabled however they do it by application through e-mail and not at point of sell and to this date I haven’t got my VAT back.

I paid for my batteries using PayPal delayed payment so did not apply for the VAT back until a few weeks later plus it was Christmas holiday time when I sent the form. For me that’s worth about £27 from memory but I had such a great price I’m not over worried about the VAT return but as they have increased there prices a phone call to them might be worth while to check should you use this retailer.

You will find the difference between GEL/AMG and Li-on like going from a mid Winters day and straight into a Mid Summers day and the chore of getting the battery box off the scooter and into house is just a distant memory now.

BarryP

Hi Chris, Have just discovered this forum and found your post re lithium upgrade. I am considering doing the same on my GO Go Elite and have been persuaded by your experience. Fairly keen to save weight as we carry mine in our motorhome. Just one point I am confused by….  I am looking at a pair of 22Ah lithiums BUT will my existing 5amp /24v charger work with them. SLK advertise a 24v charger but say “for gel & agm”. I get the impression from what you say that it will. Can you clarify/comment please? Thanks Barry

ChrisK
                                            Participant

Sorry Barry only just seen your post.

Can’t give advise on the charger for 22Ah batteries but having bought Li-on batteries from two sources they both having different charging systems?

While both sets of batteries have the same Li-on chemical nature my first set of 12V 12Ah batteries bought from a E-Bay/Amazon seller who’s batteries were supplied with a charger and is fan assisted and turns itself off completely when the batteries are fully charged.

The second set was from the Battery Megastore and there data sheets says their batteries can be charged with a standard AGM lead acid charger, for example, the one that came with your scooter.

The first set of batteries came with a charger so I only use that charger but the second set was batteries only supplied and I use my standard scooter lead acid charger and both sets have been fine.

So a bit of confusion about what chargers can be used but generally I keep with the manufactures recommendation however I did, while I was away on a few nights stop over last year accidentality used my lead acid standard scooter charger on my first set that has the fan assistance charger with no harm done.

The price difference between lead acid and dedicated Li-on chargers is about £30 but both sets of batteries seem to be OK with the cheaper scooter lead acid chargers but I only did that one accidental charge but I’m thinking may be the extra cost of dedicated Li-on chargers are just something to add to sellers profit but can’t be 100% sure it is as there are electronic components in the charger and the batteries for correct charging.

The only thing I would say is to check with the company who you buy your batteries from and again, while an expensive approach its a well worth upgrade in my view.

Terry S

Just to say, that finding this forum was a real gem, saving me a lot of money in the process! 🙂

I say this, as I had been contemplating spending a small fortune on a new Ion battery buggy, as the weight of my previous gel acid batteries in my Pride Go Go were getting just too much to move regularly, and this was despite loving my Go Go, now being on my second one.

Based on the information, I went to the batterymegastore and purchased two of the Ion batteries. I have used the charger that came with the original gel acid batteries, and after a few charges now, everything has been fine. Note that the price for ONE is quite a bit higher, but a good reduction in price is made when TWO or more are ordered.

As for the batteries, yes, they are a bit more expensive than my previous ones, but there are a number of bonuses from buying them.

1. They are so much, MUCH, lighter than my previous bigger and heavier 16 mile batteries. I can now pick up the whole battery pack, to take into the house for charging, with just ONE FINGER!!! Even as a stocky guy, both my partner and I REALLY struggled previously to take off and carry into the house the gel acid ones!

2. The mileage from them so far has been amazing. I know they are new, but they definitely give my buggy some extra oomph! It also no longer struggles on grass verges and dropped kerbs.

Also, hopefully, these will last for a much longer period before I have to contemplate buying any new ones, for based on research, this seems to be the case.

I have bookmarked this page and will come back over time, as and when I have something new to add.

ChrisK
                                                Participant

Hi Terry

Glad you found my thread useful Terry and yes that weight reduction is where we score with these batteries, that and the longer range.

I’ve got two sets for my current Pride Apex Rapid scooter with my old Pride Go-Go being used as a back up with its standard GEL batteries.

I’ve gone 3 months through lock-down using my scooter for shopping twice a week and only used one set of Li-on without any recharging. Charged it up last week but was getting no indication of them needing to be charged but just thought to myself it was about time I charged them.😊

Apart from the price of the upgraded batteries the only other downside I’ve come across is the lack of any warning that the batteries are depleted and have found from when the LED battery meter starts going down, its time to recharge even if it only goes down one LED on flat level ground allowing for the fact the meter will go down one LED under heavy up hill loading sometimes.

Once the batteries are flat they will stop the scooter stone dead and there will be no more movement of the scooter until the batteries are recharged unlike AMG/GEL batteries that wind down slowly but still drive the scooter, be it at a very slow pace.

Overall though because of the longer range of the batteries that’s has never been a problem for me even though having a spare Li-on battery pack in the car I’ve never had to change the battery unexpectedly and up to now just change and charge them simply because it felt the right time to charge them. No problem without a spare set because you simply charge after every use.

Interesting what you say about multibuy at the battery-megastore, assuming its the one in Tewkesbury as I never had that option and checking today I’m not getting that option now. I bought mine when the were doing a Black-Friday deal so worth looking out to see if they do the same this November.

Just  rechecked the battery store and yes your right Terry they do do multi buy, never noticed it before because its under its own menu on their site so worth looking out for that and again , good find Terry.

Roger Poyner

If I swapped the lead acid batteries for Lithium ones, in my wife’s scooter, would I have to buy a different charger or could I use to one the lead acid charger. None of the lithium chargers seem to have the general 3 pin plug.

ChrisK
                                                    Participant

Hi Roger

To answer your question Roger I say my first set of Li-On batteries came with a charger and I had to specify the standard 3 pin scooter connections however since I bought those I bought another set for my second scooter from the batterymegastore.com and they state their Li-On can be charged with your standard scooter battery charger that came with your scooter.

I can confirm this is true and I’ve recharged my Li-On many times with my original scooter battery charger with no problem.

So with that in mind it yes, use your current scooter charger and lookout for the multi buy discount that Terry mentioned above on the batterymegastore website as I missed that one but got mine at a good Black Friday deal last year.

ChrisK
                                                      Participant

Just an update because using batterymegastore.com take you to their commerce site so better to use batterymegastore.co.uk

Here’s the price for two 12V x 12AH scooter batteries using multi buy…

2x TN Power TN12 Lithium Leisure Batteries LiFePO4

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.