UK petrol and diesel prices: supermarkets cut prices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brydo 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #68509 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Three major supermarkets are cutting petrol and diesel prices again following claims of retailers overcharging their customers
    Three of the UK’s biggest supermarkets are reducing their fuel prices following claims of retailers overcharging their customers.

Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s have all announced that this week they will cut their pump prices for petrol by up to 1p per litre and diesel by up to 2p per litre. It comes after claims a 14.5 per cent fall in the wholesale cost of oil was not being passed on to consumers.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/93906/uk-petrol-and-diesel-prices-supermarkets-cut-prices

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #68559 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

Check the price of Morrisons diesel around the corner from me yesterday because I’m low and the price was £124.7 but left it until today because I was passing a Sainsburys today and you get Nectar too but Sainsburys was £126.9 so went into Morrisons on the way home to be pleasantly surprised the price was £122.7 today so 4p cheaper than Sainsburys.

#68562 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

My local Tesco was £125.5 for diesel and £115.5 for petrol.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: UK petrol and diesel prices: supermarkets cut prices

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: