Two tone colour schemes

• Creator
    Topic
    FiestaRed
    Participant

Quite a few manufacturers are now offering cars with two tone (body/roof) colour schemes. Anyone know if these are available to Motability customers?

Looking on the Renault Austral pages, the accessories show two tone as a £0 extra.

Mother Nature don't draw straight lines, We're broken moulds in a grand design, We look a mess but we're doing fine, We're card carrying lifelong members of the Union Of Different Kinds..........

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JMC
      Participant

We had 2 tone paint on our megane and it was free. I’d guess the austral is the same.

FiestaRed
        Participant

We had 2 tone paint on our megane and it was free. I’d guess the austral is the same.

Thanks for the help.

Mother Nature don't draw straight lines, We're broken moulds in a grand design, We look a mess but we're doing fine, We're card carrying lifelong members of the Union Of Different Kinds..........

kj35
          Participant

I’ve ordered an ID5 which are all body colour plus black roofs. I’ve gone moonstone grey / black roof as it was a stock car but if that changes to factory I’ll go azul blue / black roof

FiestaRed
            Participant

As an update, I called in at my local Renault dealership this morning to have a look around the new Austral, great looking car and the best bit, two tone colours are available at no extra cost.

Really like the Shadow Grey with a Black roof.

Participant

nice car and on my list to check in a few months if still on

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
                Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Markymate
                Participant

Ordered the Sportage GT line S hybrid with the black roof, cost an extra £150.  Did like the look of the Austral but the boot was too small with a ridge when the back seats were down. Lovely looking car though.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.