Online Application Tracker

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #24886 Reply
    manny

hi
    just had a look on the website,
    you enter your surname, dob, and postcode.
    it shows your application between the dealership and motability.

my eligibility was accepted and order approved. it shows the dealers details and the car you have ordered. a few faqs.
    nothing about delivery im afraid.

#24990 Reply
    StuB

Same here, just shows dealer details and car details with accepted indicated above. I suppose it`s good for making sure you have ordered the right car but it would be nice to track the journey from start to finish to save having to pester the dealership for information all the time.

#25259 Reply
    Vinnie

I’m new to motability and placed my order with motability yesterday and it’s still being checked, I suppose it’s cos I’m new? It does say it can take 3 days, so fingers crossed I’m excepted but I don’t know why I wouldn’t!

#27396 Reply
    Richard

I’m new my application took less than 24 hrs to be approved.

#27397 Reply
    Vinnie

I had to ring Motability eventually, there was a glitch in the system, and they sorted it out and everything is okay. My dealer told me they got it okayed the same day! So what the problem was on the tracker I don’t know? Anyway he managed to change a car he had on order and it should be available around 2nd week in April, fingers crossed.

#115877 Reply
    Micheal p hickey

I’m a new application and the motability dealer said it was ok and I paid deposit. I can’t track my application and the dealer said he was having a few problems putting application in but will be ok. Do I just sit back and wait or what I have not got any answers

#115878 Reply
    Micheal p hickey
    #115886 Reply
    File28

As above really just shows your car ordered and approval and details of the dealership

Just waiting now for handover day in september

#115889 Reply
    TomThumb
    Participant

Motability  at this time are only accepting orders from current  customers who have reached or surpassed the 3 month date from the end of contract.
    If you are new to motability, the 1st July is when motability orders can be placed by anyone who is eligible.

The application checker is normally spot on & kept upto date.

Tom…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by TomThumb.
    #115891 Reply
    Bryan

Just been on the checker…. it states my details are passed and that I have to liaise with the supplying dealer.

Usually I would have written confirmation from Motability with the code but I have received nothing.

The dealer has the car on site now.

Motability appear to be lagging behind.

#138824 Reply
    Kevin

I am not a very happy person I placed a order for a seat loen and the derby branch sold the car and motability won’t let me place a new order because it is to many cancelled orders it is not my fault because the dealer has sold the vehicle please help

#138825 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

have you cancelled the order? and have you cancelled other orders?

unusual for mota to restrict in this way.

#138853 Reply
    comfortablynumb
    Participant

have you cancelled the order? and have you cancelled other orders? unusual for mota to restrict in this way.

I’d be interested in the background of this as well. I have a new car application approved by Motability after they agreed to terminate my existing lease early. The problem is that because of no viewing or test driving before order then I may well not want to proceed with this order once I do get to see and test drive the car.

So, my question would be: does a refusal to accept a car on order count in the same way as a mid-term cancellation, in reagrds to Motability’s 3 cancellations in 7 years and you are out of the scheme rule?

#160425 Reply
    christopher craigie

i was wondering how to check the progress of  a new car application thanks

#160657 Reply
    tony driscoll

same thing happened to us.ordered qashqai got all paperwork signed and stamped from nissan middlesbrough,about 3 weeks later was told on phone that they,ve sold it,absolutely shocking behaviour ,informed motability ,they werent even bothered,they only want your money

#160670 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

To find the information you guys want simply register yourselves in to the Motabilty system, takes a minute then you should see your order and if you don’t then the dealer has not put the order into Motabilty.

you will need your Motabilty customer number to register.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Online Application Tracker
Your information: