Track my Mazda Shipment?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #61136 Reply
    Matt

Does anyone know if the below information is accurate and accounts for all Mazda cargo carrying vessels to the UK? My order was placed last week, so unsure if it would be for one of the vehicles already in transit (I imagine they’re all allocated orders).

https://carfromjapan.com/shipping-schedule

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #61137 Reply
    Matt

P.S I’m told mid October delivery, not sure if that is accurate since the first ship arriving at Southampton, leaving Japan after my order date, is Nov 15th arrival.

#61145 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

As far as i’m aware Matt the cars don’t come in to Southampton,

They ship from Japan to Belgium – Zeebrugge is the holding port for Mazda’s being supplied to Europe.

From Zeebrugge they will ship to either Rosyth, Killingholme, or Purfleet and be at your dealer within a 15 day target, normally it takes 10 days.

I don’t know of a way where you can physically track your car.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#67861 Reply
    Confusicated
    Participant

Err, is that spam from Walter Marshall?

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale (2019-old shape) 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist.

Previous Motability cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

#119350 Reply
    gazoobajp
    Participant

GPS technology has been available to the general public for almost thirty years. Since becoming available for public use, many different applications have been commercialized. GPS tracking is one of the applications in widespread use by individuals and commercial interest.

Commercial shipping interest around the world use GPS tracking to keep track of ships and their locations. Cargo containers aboard ships are often tracked by companies to keep track of shipments and arrival times. You could actually use GPS tracking for each sea going container to locate it anywhere in the world at any given time.

How to track imported cars from Japan?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Track my Mazda Shipment?
Your information: