Toyota RAV4 removed from scheme

• Creator
    Topic
  • #178000 Reply
    Simon Parkin

I was planning  to order a new RAV4 earlier this month (Feb) but was surprised to see it has been removed from Motability scheme the day before ordering! I didn’t realise cars can be removed anytime. Thought it was each quarter when prices are updated. I believe this would be a much fairer system.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #178001 Reply
    Volkswin

We were also looking at the RAV 4 before they removed the self charge hybrids from the scheme sometime in Jan, though I believe you can still order the Plug In Hybrid RAV 4 though the AP is an eye watering £7k+ but you do get AWD.

Strange times indeed.

#178031 Reply
    DumfriesDik
    Participant

There isn’t much stability in the scheme at the moment is there. Now more than ever, if you see a car you like at a price you’ll enjoy, order it as soon as you can.

What are you going for now Simon?

Mazda CX5 is my DD
    VW ID3 Max on order 5 Nov 21

#178889 Reply
    Simon Parkin

I have now ordered a Peugeot 5008 petrol as this had a boot big enough to suit my needs

#178953 Reply
    Zaheer

I did the same Simon! What delivery date have you been quoted for your 5008? What engine? Any extras? I ordered GT  1.6 eat8 as will be carrying two wheelchairs – been given a date of 31/10/22

#186011 Reply
    Simon Parkin

I still don’t have a build date for my 5008 gt 1.6 but guessing coz I ordered Feb 2022 I’ll be lucky to get it before end of this year 😕
    Also disappointed Auto tailgate has been removed from spec as can’t stand up to close it 😕

#186017 Reply
    volkswin
    Participant

I still don’t have a build date for my 5008 gt 1.6 but guessing coz I ordered Feb 2022 I’ll be lucky to get it before end of this year 😕 Also disappointed Auto tailgate has been removed from spec as can’t stand up to close it 😕

Yes would be a deal breaker for us if the auto tailgate was deleted from the spec

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Toyota RAV4 removed from scheme
Your information: