Toyota Corolla advice needed ?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #129787 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

My Toyota dealer told me the Corolla was too low for me to get in and a test drive would be a waste of time ? I had a test drive in the higher CHR and loved it but I saw a lovely brand new silver Toyota Corolla icon yesterday in carpark and didn’t look lower than my VW Golf ?  Is the hatch back a low car to get in to I know Elliot on here had one any advice most welcome thankyou

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129929 Reply
    rox
    Participant

on comparison 0f 3 trims only excel has the keyless

#129932 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Your right Rox the icon doesn’t have the auto folding mirrors when you lock the car

#129936 Reply
    rox
    Participant

ch-r design seems slightly better spec’d than the corrolla imo.. but one needs to really check are quite a few diferences between the models in the same trim levels..

#129937 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes I was asking the motability man but he left me for a paying customer not on motability

#129941 Reply
    rox
    Participant

I not surprised on my visits to my local toyota i have felt kinda, let down abit by their service and knowledge as it was a 2.ol i was looking at getting and they could not answer my questions and could not show me one.. Thats why i went to another dealer in chesterfield as they had a 2.ol and was more helpful / welcoming than my local dealer. Maybe they could tell it was to small for us, as always i need to turn up to look at cars i shortlisted with the whole family.

#129980 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Having always been a bit of a car ‘nut’, whenever I have been due to choose a new Motability car, I have always entered every dealership safe in the knowledge that I already know as much as the salesman about a particular model… and in most cases – quite a bit more. YouTube is your best friend! All I really need to know is how comfortable it is to sit in & how high (or low) it is. I already know the BHP, MPG, 0-60 time, every bit of included kit, what options are available & how much, etc etc.

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
Reply To: Toyota Corolla advice needed ?
Your information: