Toyota chr

• Creator
    Topic
  • #42550 Reply
    Baggy13
    Participant

dont know if anyone has seen but this car is now £195 ap on the 1.2 manual Petrol specs not bad either for the entry lvl although the size of the engine and electronic parking brake puts me off slightly.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #42552 Reply
    Markymate

Why would the electronic parking brake put you off???

#42553 Reply
    Baggy13
    Participant

I tried one on a Astra years ago just couldn’t get used to it mind you I only had it for a few days

#42692 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Price now increased back to £495.

#42730 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

So what was all that about, a 24 hour price reduction?

Did someone at motability, or relative of an employee want a £300 reduction? lol

Seriously though is this common? Any thoughts at to the reason this happened?

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#42732 Reply
    Garys

What was it before the short lived reduction ? Was it suposed to have gone down by 195  and not to 195 maybe

#42762 Reply
    Baggy13
    Participant

Still £195 on the Toyota web site and local dealer was in there earlier today. However head room getting in and out of the rear of the car isn’t great, so looking like the eclipse cross for me now.

#42768 Reply
    JS

Maybe it’s a hint at the Q2 pricing! As it’s not a new addition vehicle they may well of already set the pricing for Q2 and somebody Input it now by mistake.

this of course is opinion only but now the Chr is no longer a new model Toyota may well done a better deal resulting in a lower AP and the resale values are good.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #42768 in Toyota chr
Your information: