Tiguan R-Line gone

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #68597 Reply

Ajh1988
    Participant

Went to look at a Tiguan R-Line today was told there would be a r line tech coming out. Had a look on the website looks like the r line has been took off

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #68599 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Its the variants which either  have changed spec or been deleted as the SE & Se Nav have also gone off the list

#68601 Reply

Richie Parkes

my understanding is that the r line can be ordered still if it’s a stock vehicle. This was motability’s stance yesterday and this also matches the pdf price list on VW’s website. I’m booked to test drive at 9:30 on Saturday. Tossing up between an r line 150bhp 2wd or an SEL 190bhp 4WD.

Ill advise how I go!

#68602 Reply

Footloose

hi guys

i see that the t roc is available in r line trim are there any thoughts on this vehicle as an alternative to the Tiguan?

Also a belated happy new year to everyone

#68604 Reply

Richie Parkes

Ive had a look at the t-roc. Amazing little motor. Very cool. Just that little bit too small for me and my family.  I actually prefer it to the Tiguan. Drove very well too and the 2.0 tsi 4wd was rather brisk too 😳

#68607 Reply

Reggie

I ordered the  R Line on December 17th and wonder now if Motability are going to honour the order.

Any thoughts?

#68614 Reply

Matt
    #68616 Reply

Abercol
    Participant

If you’ve ordered it, then it is in system and will be honoured by Motability

#68620 Reply

Mike
    Participant

If you’ve ordered it, then it is in system and will be honoured by Motability

Motability may accept the order, but it doesn’t mean the manufacturer/dealership can/will honour it.

I was due to change cars last November, so in August I ordered the following which went through the Motability side fine, then:

BMW 3 Series Saloon 4wd  Auto – Order cancelled by BMW 5 weeks after ordering as they had by then ceased production pending a new model coming out in 2019.

So, try again,

Renault Koleos Signature Nav 4WD Auto – Cancelled 4 weeks after order submitted as production had by then ceased and dealer unable to source a ‘pre-built’ one.

At the point of ordering both I was unaware that production was due to cease and the orders went through Motability without a hitch and I received the PIN letter etc.

In the end Motability agreed to extend my current lease by upto a further two years (but I can order a new vehicle at any point). I think I will stick with what I have for the entire contract extension though.

Mike

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Tiguan R-Line gone

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: