Tiguan R-Line gone

• Creator
    Topic
    Ajh1988
    Participant

Went to look at a Tiguan R-Line today was told there would be a r line tech coming out. Had a look on the website looks like the r line has been took off

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Newfie
      Participant

Its the variants which either  have changed spec or been deleted as the SE & Se Nav have also gone off the list

VW ID.3 Tour 77 kWh Pro S 204PS Manganese Grey
        On order Skoda Enyaq 85X Sportline Plus

Richie Parkes

my understanding is that the r line can be ordered still if it’s a stock vehicle. This was motability’s stance yesterday and this also matches the pdf price list on VW’s website. I’m booked to test drive at 9:30 on Saturday. Tossing up between an r line 150bhp 2wd or an SEL 190bhp 4WD.

Ill advise how I go!

Footloose

hi guys

i see that the t roc is available in r line trim are there any thoughts on this vehicle as an alternative to the Tiguan?

Also a belated happy new year to everyone

Richie Parkes

Ive had a look at the t-roc. Amazing little motor. Very cool. Just that little bit too small for me and my family.  I actually prefer it to the Tiguan. Drove very well too and the 2.0 tsi 4wd was rather brisk too ?

Reggie

I ordered the  R Line on December 17th and wonder now if Motability are going to honour the order.

Any thoughts?

Matt
                  Abercol
                  Participant

If you’ve ordered it, then it is in system and will be honoured by Motability

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

Mike
                    Participant

If you’ve ordered it, then it is in system and will be honoured by Motability

Motability may accept the order, but it doesn’t mean the manufacturer/dealership can/will honour it.

I was due to change cars last November, so in August I ordered the following which went through the Motability side fine, then:

BMW 3 Series Saloon 4wd  Auto – Order cancelled by BMW 5 weeks after ordering as they had by then ceased production pending a new model coming out in 2019.

So, try again,

Renault Koleos Signature Nav 4WD Auto – Cancelled 4 weeks after order submitted as production had by then ceased and dealer unable to source a ‘pre-built’ one.

At the point of ordering both I was unaware that production was due to cease and the orders went through Motability without a hitch and I received the PIN letter etc.

In the end Motability agreed to extend my current lease by upto a further two years (but I can order a new vehicle at any point). I think I will stick with what I have for the entire contract extension though.

Mike

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.