Tiguan order

This topic contains 547 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  milligan 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #40764 Reply

Jane

Still no delivery date for our new tiguan 😢but dealer is doing his best.anyone know how long the wait is?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 547 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #40958 Reply

Trev

Here she is BB, reported ETA of 2pm today!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:413386/zoom:10

#40962 Reply

BritishBulldog

Cheers Trev. 🙂

#40970 Reply

Jane

So went on chat and they say my order nr is wrong mine starts with 22.and it should start with 27 or 28.so sending a email now to dealer

#40971 Reply

BritishBulldog

Fingers crossed Jane then as it could be just human error.

#40974 Reply

AlanC
    Participant

Hi Jane…. My order number starts 27 and we ordered from the same dealer…… I would be very surprised if Mike said he was putting your order in and he didn’t, he’s always been honest with me and realistic about my expected wait time…

I hope you hear back from him soon, think wednesday is his day off but I could be wrong….

Goodluck Jane and I hope you get it sorted asap…..

#40975 Reply

Markymate

That’s my ship, I’ve been watching that go back and forth between Emden and Sheerness, since I ordered mine, Bulldog!!  She’s done 13 return trips in that time, and is due to dock later today.

Good luck with your new car, and enjoy.

#40977 Reply

BritishBulldog

That’s a large amount of cars coming to the uk with all them crossings  Markymate and thanks getting impatient now. 🙂

#40984 Reply

Trev

Got me following her now….. and she’s docked early!

#40986 Reply

Jane

Oh yeah that’s right wed is Mike’s  day off then will get a reply tomorrow. I’m not worried Alan c just wanted to track it but code is 22 witch is wrong.

#40991 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Jane Have you tried 27 instead of 22

#40992 Reply

Glos Guy

Or 28 (mine starts 28). No harm in trying. You will know if it’s your order as it will show the exact car and colour.

#40993 Reply

Jane

Lol yeah tryed it😂😂

#40994 Reply

Glos Guy

and…? Did it work?

#40995 Reply

AlanC
    Participant

You’ll be fine Jane, I think we can both say for certain after meeting Mike that he won’t give you the brush off with this or any future issue you may have… Good luck and let us all know how you get on….

#41013 Reply

Stuart

The only thing i can post at the moment as it`s filthy with the snow and rain lol

#41015 Reply

BritishBulldog

Thanks for posting the pic and I hope the weather improves.

#41016 Reply

Markymate

How bloody exciting!!

#41020 Reply

Markymate

Trev, everything’s gone mad. So many new ships have begun descending on Emden. Must be for the new reg motors.  Sadly, my Kodiaq is still sitting at the dockside awaiting a ship. But before I had a choice of one ship, I’ve now got 4!!

I’ve got so hooked watching the shipping, I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself when the car gets here……I really need to get out more, if only I could!

#41021 Reply

Stuart

Yeah when they pulled the cover of i stood there cold faced and said, thats not mine i ordered blue. The look on the blokes face was priceless, i thought he was gonna keel over lol.

#41022 Reply

BritishBulldog

I bet he was RED faced for a moment ….lol

#41043 Reply

Jane

Nope

#41044 Reply

Jane

😂😂😂😂

#41054 Reply

brokenbulldog

mine seems to have been “with the factory” for an age 🙁

#41057 Reply

Glos Guy

Thought it was on the ship en-route to UK yesterday???

#41058 Reply

Trev

2 x Bulldogs Glos, British & Broken with Tiguan orders at the same time!….. confused i am lol

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 547 total)
Reply To: Tiguan order
Your information: