Thinking of Ordering a Hyundai kona electric 64kw in Jan 2022 is it worth the AP

• Creator
    Topic
  • #163206 Reply
    Chris

was thinking of ordering the car due to the best mileage but not sure what’s your opinions?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #163212 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Chris. If you won’t be ordering until January, there’s no knowing what the prevailing AP will be by then, so it’s impossible to say if it will be worth it.

#163215 Reply
    Chris

That is true but I’m wondering if the car is any good as far as says it is

#163245 Reply
    Tim
    #163257 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

There are lots of happy Kona Electric drivers on here, not sure anyone so far has been disappointed or regrets the switch!

So yes, if the AP is affordable and the car is the right size for your needs, get one and enjoy it, I love mine.

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#163259 Reply
    bfoandc

Virtually everyone has to make some compromises when it comes to getting vehicles. For us the compromise we made was on size of boot. We are really happy that we did, as we love the car and are finding the money saved noticeable. We have not learned our way fully around all the features but the comfort and driving experience make it a great choice for us. We don’t (yet) have a charge point but using the supplied 3 pin plug cable is working fine for us. Even the fact that we got 2 cables (3 pin and Type 2) with the Kona is better than some manufacturers offer. Would it be worth it to you in your circumstances? I can’t say, but after nearly 1000 miles it has certainly been well worth it for us.

#163289 Reply
    Chris

@Intranicity thankyou I just hope when I order I haven’t got a long wait time due to the situation with the chip

#163290 Reply
    Chris

Wait a long time*

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #163290 in Thinking of Ordering a Hyundai kona electric 64kw in Jan 2022 is it worth the AP
Your information: