Things you don’t like about your car!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Volvo xc40:-

Fuel consumption – drinks 🍺 like a fish

Agricultural brakes – stops when it wants to, not when I want.

intermittent indicators – on-off-on-still on-off-still off-on

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Tim

‘MG vehicles’

Karl

Had no problems with mine, I also believe they have sorted out the software issues with the automatic, the info screen is a bit laggy, now I know where all the old android tablets go to die, but it does the job. The auto journalists don’t rate the car but I’m sure they have driven it for no more than an hour or two, the mpg figures they quote are straight out the book , over 1000 miles I think I average 39mpg

Paul

Merc CLA

Sat nav. Awful. Doesn’t get you in the right parish

Park assist. Not as good as peugeot and VW systems.

Voice assistant. Kicks in randomly. Must learn how to turn off.

Beyond these, the car is great!!

Adrian

Kona Ultimate – can’t figure out how to activate front parking sensors. They don’t activate automatically. I think they only activate once reverse is selected which is a bit flaming useless when you’re slowly nosing into a space

Otherwise, no other complaints (yet – it’s only been one day)

Shaine

Not looking at anything else at the moment Brydo, my wife has had to stop working at the moment due to home life getting harder so we can manage ok with the one car. The scheme is very good in that respect as it allows a lot more flexibility than a standard lease would. As we all know things can change quite rapidly that may alter your circumstances and we are greatly appreciative of motability for that.

Brydo
                Participant

That’s good shaine, stick the money you save under the bed and you could maybe get an ID4 the next time 🤔

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
                  Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

solent60
                  Participant

Peugeot 208 GT Premium.

Had the car 3 months now and absolutely over the moon with it. Beautiful looking car & great fun to drive. Always puts a big smile on my face! My only gripe is the glove box. It’s the size of a cigarette packet!

ajn

No CD player, Spotify thing is crap, buffering, and takes ages to load to much fussing around..

👎🤬

Adrian

Kuga – I have to visit London a lot, and there’s something about London that makes the satnav crash.

I just get to a tricky bit, look at the screen, and realise it froze 2 miles back.

I’ve driven all over the country, and this only happens in London, and London is the only place where I  really need it

If my phone is plugged in then the phone uses the cars GPS, so Waze or Google maps on the phone freezes too

Andy

Peugoet 3008

the central control screen is frustratingly slow to respond sometimes, it can take over a minute saying module loading when you select satnav. Most features of the central screen aren’t great and could have been done much better, music playback from usb is harder work than it should be. The whole screen seems like it’s woefully underpowered and not up to the job.

also seems to have developed a lot of creaks and rattles over the 2 years we have had it. Mainly from the engine bay but some from the trim.

also had an electrical problem recently which stopped it starting, to which the aa man said what do you expect from a french car

John Morris

Seat ateca fr sport 5 months in….. digital cockpit keeps freezing as well as the maps screen sometimes even turning off completely meaning no display at all!!  Oh and the terrible quality of the actual speakers,  from 2 thirds volume upwards makes no difference at all. Its very quiet.

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.