Off Topic Forum

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar wmcforum 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #43783 Reply
    JS

Welcome all to our newly opened Hub of our community.

We are open to all registered users and predominantly off topics discussions, as Pops has stated and in conjunction with the WMC forum rules (here)  All posts must be respectful. There must be no personal attacks against other posters. No aggressive posts. No posts with sexual context.

We value friendliness and decency on this Forum and offending posts will be removed.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #43789 Reply
    POPS

Well said Justsaying …. Mine’s a pint!

Cheers.

#43796 Reply
    JS

Pops your Management  help yourself lol.

although we are strictly a No Drink Drive venue so your have to leave your keys. I promise not to put many miles on it lol.

#43805 Reply
    Mike

Mines a koppenburg pear cider

#43808 Reply
    POPS

Are you after a spin my twin power 231bhp X1 Justsaying? 0-60 in 6.3 seconds!

#43824 Reply
    JS

Ooh I’m not used to that sort of power!  231bhp show off. Lol

#43825 Reply
    JS

ah young Mike would you like a glass with ice with that? I’m glad you came in you’ve reminded me to turn the News channel off! Pops left in on earlier ha ha

#43826 Reply
    POPS

Lovely powerful car, but I drive it like an elderly nun!

#43866 Reply
    Kam

Pour me a lemonade gents

#43873 Reply
    JS

Welcome Kam pull up a stool, here’s a marker pen, write your name on it! Ive just got to pop out the back keep a eye on Mike for me.

Cheers

#43899 Reply
    Kam

Haha lol

#46958 Reply
    arightpest
    Participant

hello to all from arightpest.

#48000 Reply
    Toshtl
    Participant

Hi guys happy i am now a member of such an informative and helpful forum.

#48014 Reply
    JS

Welcome to all! Enjoy.

#49792 Reply
    TommyW
    Participant

Bump..

#64963 Reply
    Trev

Hi Nick, welcome, and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately your post will be better suited on a thread on its own in the main forum. The Open Arms here is really for off-topic chatter.

I don’t have permission myself to move your thread due to current technical gremlins in the system, but fear not i know a man that can. @wmcforum It shouldn’t be too long before he can do this for you.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#65469 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

We are changing the Open Arms to the ‘off topic’ section. A place for all conversations not car related.

This section will be for registered users only. Registration is simple, non invasive and open to all. We have recently had to close the initial Brexit post and it turns out that we have seen duplication of posters, where one person has been posting under two names, which has continued into today. This hurts.

I am sorry to anyone who does not wish to register, that is of course personal choice, the main forum will remain open to all.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Off Topic Forum

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: