The kona electric delivery time thread

• Creator
    Topic
  • #173849 Reply
    Capuchin

I know a few of us are eagerly awaiting delivery of these so thought I’d make a thread so we can all keep track of updates etc

Ordered ultimate Misty jungle (with light leather) on 9th November. Delivery slated for end of March. Dealer has had no update yet.

Viewing 8 replies - 501 through 508 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #184906 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

If anyone is after a Kona EV Premium quickly, just seen this on a FB Motability group – posted by a known Motability Hyundai Salesperson in the last hour. Location Coventry.

#184914 Reply
    struth
    Participant

nice colour. good car, so worth the travel if u can

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#185099 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Just a quick update, dealer is now telling me August/September which is 9/10 months and is only an estimate, and you can see form other forums there are shortages of delivery drivers to transport the cars from Tilbury to dealerships once the ships have docked.  I have put the car to the back of my mind for now. Digressing slightly, I see that KIA have pulled a lot of cars, so I do expect long delivery times to be the new norm. Also asked the dealer if there are any unsold stock cars of differing trims, and basically nowt.

#185100 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Another early availability one posted on FB Motability group within the last hour – available July. Location Hyundai Coventry.

#185097 Reply
    Paul

We were told 6 months we ordered our Hyundia Kona Ultimate in November 2021 we are now being told delivery will be approx September 2022.

#185106 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

We were told 6 months we ordered our Hyundia Kona Ultimate in November 2021 we are now being told delivery will be approx September 2022.

I have resigned myself to a September delivery at the earliest, so will put all car thoughts on the back burner for the summer.

#185247 Reply
    Tim

Hi all, first time poster here!
    We ordered a Hyundai Kona ultimate 64kwh in February. Our dealer rang up on Thursday saying that they have now received a schedule that says it will be built next month, dispatched end of July and available end of September which all sounds promising. However, friends of ours who ordered the ioniq 5 and Kona ultimate (not motability) in November last year (from the same dealer) have now been told not to expect delivery before Christmas. Little bit confused but hey ho, will just have to wait I guess!

#185358 Reply
    Chub

Guys anyone who hasn’t heard from your dealership should call them and chase it up apparently there is ship at sea. It seems like a lottery though as to who will have their cars on there. Maybe it’s a colour situ.
    Jope that people will start to be receiving hood at news soon. 🙏🏼

Viewing 8 replies - 501 through 508 (of 508 total)
Reply To: The kona electric delivery time thread
Your information: