The fastest cars currently made by every major car maker

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #137086 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Brydo, with kindness, can I suggest this should be in the Off-Topic section because with the best will in the world you”re not going to get one through Motability!

#137089 Reply
    Brydo

wigwam I’ve no problem with that, if you want to contact wmcforum, JS or joss I’m sure they will oblige.

#137090 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

No leave it were it is, is it not a car article ? or am I missing something.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#137091 Reply
    Brydo

Oscarmax that was my view on it, that’s why I posted it.

There’s not much happening today, news wise, so I thought it might put a smile on members faces as there’s some great cars in the link.

#137095 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

My view is while it has entertainment value, it’s nothing to do with the Motability scheme which is surely what the main part of the forum is about.  One for the moderators to decide…

#137096 Reply
    RICHARD WAITES

No point in moving it in my opinion. If I am not interested in a topic which is posted I simply don’t click on it.

#137100 Reply
    Harry

The swiftist cars on Motability would be more ideal.

#137102 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Nooooo! Please don’t reveal the fastest Motability cars. The Daily Flail will find out and get them censored from the scheme.

#137104 Reply
    Brydo

“REALLY” wigwam you have too much time on your hands.

#137106 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Brydo, I don’t. But clearly you have, given the number of articles you cut and paste on here!

#137107 Reply
    Brydo

wigwam all you need to do is ask me to stop and I will.

#137122 Reply
    machoco

This really isnt relevant to the Scheme off topic more suitable

#137124 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

Personally speaking, I enjoy Brydo’s articles and I appreciate them where they are. It’s not hard to not click on something if it doesn’t interest you surely? My view of off topic would be posts that aren’t to do with vehicles, and it’s right for those to be located elsewhere. But this, nah, this is good vehicular reading. No disrespect to those with an alternative view of course, sometimes the debate is the real pleasure 🙂.

#137125 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

Personally speaking, I enjoy Brydo’s articles and I appreciate them where they are. It’s not hard to not click on something if it doesn’t interest you surely? My view of off topic would be posts that aren’t to do with vehicles, and it’s right for those to be located elsewhere. But this, nah, this is good vehicular reading. No disrespect to those with an alternative view of course, sometimes the debate is the real pleasure 🙂.

Totally agree with this, I think Brydo posts some useful and interesting information, and as you say anyone not interested then don’t read it. The problem is if Brydo stops then anyone interested can’t read his posts.

#137126 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

Without Brydo, how else would I have found out that you can buy a Range Rover that does 176mph! I hope they’ve made it a bit more secure feeling than our old Disco! That felt dangerous at 76 never mind adding 100mph. 😃

#137129 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Do we realise that more responses to this post are about where and, indeed if, it should be rather than about its subject. I find Brydo’s stuff interesting and entertaining and really don’t care where it is. If a post does not interest me, I don’t look at it. Simples…

#137137 Reply
    joss

wigwam I’ve no problem with that, if you want to contact wmcforum, JS or joss I’m sure they will oblige.

In the light of no such request from Wigwam, the post will remain here.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#137142 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I was hoping you might take a view, Joss! To be honest, I don’t really mind either way, as there seem to be people posting for and against my proposal.

#137147 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

Its incredible how many cars can achieve over 200mph.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#137152 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Looks like the nastiness is starting again, didn’t take long.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#137154 Reply
    machoco

No nastiness at all . Don’t know what your reading Oscar.

#137173 Reply
    Brydo

Sooooooo let’s move on?

#137177 Reply
    machoco

it already had but you ressurected it again as you tend to do

#137178 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I started this “with kindness” and I meant it. What’s the matter with people???

#137180 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

No offence taken wigwam so lets move on.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
Reply To: The fastest cars currently made by every major car maker
Your information: