The book club

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo

I must admit I am not a big reader of books but it’s clear that some on the forum are.

I could of course be tempted and no better time than now when we have very little to do.

So I thought it would be interesting to hear from members their recommendations.

Viewing 6 replies - 326 through 331 (of 331 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      ajn

Oh I forgot to mention, still haven’t read the Clarkson bought at Christmas time, lots happening at the mo, maybe in the Winter time..🌧☃️❄️☔️

ajn

Guess you miss your chats with Georgie here Tharg, but we’ll done for her mention..👍

ajn

Reply 1 should be in place of reply 2, slight mix up there some how..

Tharg
            Participant

Hi @ajn nice to hear you again. Am sure you’ll enjoy Clarkson. All his stuff is non-fiction; planes, cars,  farming etc. All most entertaining. Wonder what a novel by the man would be like..?

kezo
              Participant

I’m not really a book reader as such unfortunately which you all would have gathered by now.

Any books I do read are hard core maths and physics, computers something that I enjoyed and gained A level in school and have done so ever since. Other than that I enjoy programming in C/C++ and all of its associated languages and qualified to CPP level. I build LED projects using Arduino or gaming PC’s for people.

So as you can see I’m more of a tech head than a book reader lol.

So without further a due I will let you get back to your lovely book club.

ajn

Not into books either, however sadly Georgie seems to have stopped posting, she & Tharg had a great thing going with the book chat..🙂

Tharg sorry I simply can’t compete with her knowledge of books 🫤

Viewing 6 replies - 326 through 331 (of 331 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.