THE BIG MOTABILITY EVENT

• Creator
    Topic
  • #47417 Reply
    nick gray

so ladies and gents , who is planning to go to the big event, I think it would be nice for us to meet up and say hi to each other.

I’m up for it, anyone else,

lets plan this out.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #47498 Reply
    Trev

Unable to make those dates, sorry.

#47518 Reply
    Mike

When is it ? I’d love to meet you all

#47524 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi nick gray

I would love to come along and meet the forum guys, however being up in North East Scotland and no event anywhere near me it is unlikely that will happen.

lightbodyae55

#47539 Reply
    nick gray

I understand trev, you too good to be seen with us. lol

look a shot in the dark here, but I know for a fact we could pull this off.

me, justsaying trev, pops, Winston, so many of us could arrange this.

( which motability big day out event)

why not hold our own, speak to local dealers, ie kent, London, sussex, Essex, devon, thames valley area, south wales, north wales, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, and arrange for a dealer that holds multi brand stock cars and arrange our own events and invite all to attend, sure the dealers would be happy to hold the event and offer deals on the day.

whats your thoughts ?

#48471 Reply
    CT

I’ll be up at NEC this year 6th July

#48483 Reply
    TonyD

I don’t know what I’m doing this weekend, let alone early July; but will bear it in mind.

Are you all going to wear red roses, so you’re easy to spot?

#48510 Reply
    JS

I’m with you Tony I don’t know, but guys if I can make it I’ll be there,  we have a great community on the Forum and it would be great to put faces to words, very few groups or Forums share openly knowledge and experiences like everyone here, from carers to family  and everyone effected by day to day struggles of our common interests i salute you all and would be great to meet up, you should all feel proud of your input and help that you give to others.Thank-you

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #47498 in THE BIG MOTABILITY EVENT
Your information: