The best US president in history

• Creator
    Topic
  • #135113 Reply
    Donkey Oatie

Must be true …………………Donald says he is/was!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #135135 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Donald has it all wrong, George III was the best.

🙂

#135150 Reply
    joss

@gothitjulie  hahaha it is a very close thing, but yes, George III was indeed the best. Have you been watching Netflix series Brotherton. George III is in that.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#135247 Reply
    Donkey Oatie

My father in law was in “the madness of king George” just as an extra though

#135280 Reply
    joss

Does he get much work as an extra Donkey Oatie?

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#135332 Reply
    Donkey Oatie

Not really, He was between jobs and they were advertising for a tall man for a part. He is 6ft 5 so he fitted the bill he had a week being fed and watered and paid. so good result.

#135337 Reply
    joss

Nice for him then.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#135343 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Let´s hope Trump does nothing really foolish in his last 10 days.

#135347 Reply
    joss

It does not bear thinking about fwippers. The man is a basket case.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#135349 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

I do think that Twitter and Facebook have now made a rod for their own back.

#135410 Reply
    Donkey Oatie

I guess that he will just give himself a pardon. and hopefully bugger off never to be heard from again. But that is unlikely

#135421 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Let us hope the Senate and/or the House of Rep’s remove him very quickly. If he is impeached then I presume he’ll be taken away from the Red Button. Sadly, when he’s finally out of power, he’ll probably come over here to dig up our National Parks and build more golf courses.

#135433 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Trump has been a president without equal.

#135436 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

i hope they do impeach him as that even if it concludes after the 19th will at least prevent him seeking reelection in 2024.

#135446 Reply
    Brydo

His best bet is to resign and get Mike Pence to pardon him. What civilised country still gives out pardons, is it just another way of saying you judicial system is not up to standard.

The real worry is over 70,000,000 Americans voted for him a second time around. The American people are  really stupid and they decide who runs the country with one of the most powerful armies in the world.

#135452 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

its not so much the fact that they still do a pardon system its the misuse of that system.

nixon was pardoned and just look at the number of trump cronies that have been pardoned, like everything else in the states its about how much money youve got or the favours your owed.

#135487 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Sadly have to agree, Brydo. Maybe it’s easier to see the frighteningly obvious from a distance but it was clear that the man is a psycho thug. Can’t really believe that 70m citizens did not see this. Seems they wanted this monster to rule them. Makes them dangerously stupid.

#136335 Reply
    alan1302
    Participant

He tells people what they want to hear and they then vote for him – they don’t really see past what his public persona is – they seem him as someone different that will stick up for the working class American who feel the politicians have ignored.

#136353 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

which is exactly what hitler did.

the depression post ww1 resentment over versailles he stoked the anti foreigner/jew agenda it all played into his hands.

trump is the same just substitute mexicans for jews etc etc.

scary.

whilst impeaching him may impede any agenda biden has planned i think long term it will be worth it to ban him from running in 2024. although it looks like biden is trying to hit the ground running with his announcements today.

#136357 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Impeaching him to stop him running again is certainly good. More important right now is keeping his psychotic finger off the Red Button. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see him chuck a set of nukes at, say, N Korea or Iran, claiming aggression on their part – just like Hitler and Poland. I simply hope that the US Air Force and Navy top people can stop this happening.

#136426 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Trump should be more concerned about the SDNY  waiting for him to leave office and then charge him for his crimes in 2016 etc

#136428 Reply
    Brydo

Yes indeed Walter.

He has other problems too as Deutsche Bank have cut all ties with him. They were the last major bank to do business with him. He will now need to find $300,000,000+ from somewhere to service this debt in the next two years.

Hopefully he will be where all of those who break the law should be and that’s jail

#136432 Reply
    Stav

Still hasn’t drained the swamp,thats my only complaint. Still he has a few days to go .

#136436 Reply
    alan1302
    Participant

Still hasn’t drained the swamp,thats my only complaint. Still he has a few days to go .

Hasn’t really managed to do a lot at all in his 4 years – except make a lot of people angry and cause divisions between people.

He shouts a lot but he does very little.

#136451 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Done pretty well on the US economy and the Middle East, surely?  Unlike Obama.

#136465 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

the way he mocked the disabled reporter was shocking 

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
Reply To: Reply #135349 in The best US president in history
Your information: