The "B" word has been agreed

• This topic has 1,038 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Trev.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #65188 Reply
    Brydo

Guys feel free to pull this post, it appears a Brexit deal has been agreed.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,038 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #78993 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Now she has (sort of) resigned it can be told:

#78994 Reply
    joss

That seems a fair assessment to me Wigwam…

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#79013 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Just under 5 months until we depart EU.

#79017 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Wigwam where did that come from?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#79020 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It’s from an article in the Times last February by Matthew Parris.

#79024 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Max Hastings, ex editor of Telegraph and boss to Boris Johnson: “Boris Johnson is one of the most brilliant journalists that I know but the tragedy is he thinks he is Winston Churchill but the reality is he is Steve Coogan” – on Radio4 any questions just now.

#79026 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Sounds like my kind of man wigwam, I hope the Tory MPs see him for what he is?.

#79042 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Forget Brexit, Prime Ministers BoJo in fact all Politics etc., this is what life is really all about –

The lady wife has just lightly toasted two baguettes, covered them in ‘proper’ Welsh butter and then smothered them in M&S thick cut orange marmalade – who cares about indigestion eh?

#79043 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Sounds good Mike, just having my porridge with blueberries.

How are you keeping Mike?

#79045 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Mustn’t grumble !

Thanks for asking Brydo, meds’ just kicking in, so will get off to the Gym for an hour or so of heavy work on the machines ( get rid of some of those breakfast calories ) and then babysitting my 16 year old granddaughter & her dog.

Hope your well?

#79046 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I am doing fine Mike, its raining here but heading out soon for my daily two mile walk, then up to visit my grandkids.

On another topic what drug do you think Johnston will admit to taking? It appears most of the Tory leadership contenders have sampled the dubious delights of some illegal drugs lol.

#79047 Reply
    joss

Joss, I’ve had to remove your post …. it was funny and the cartoon was excellent, but a couple of your ‘observations’ were over the top. Keep the posts coming, but nothing that ends with WMC forum in court, lol.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by joss.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by POPS.

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#79049 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Joss you seem to know toooooo much about this stuff lol.

#79089 Reply
    joss

No Problems Pops I understand. I shall bear in mind for the future.

Brydo As a former Social worker for looked after children and assistant Youth court officer I have had fast training in such things.

Though I used to smoke a spliff or two purely for pain relief in the past. Now superseded by much stronger opiates. on prescription of course.

Joss

#79097 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Well Brydo, I guess that most , in that age group, from each of the parties, will have experimented with dubious substances occasionally, especially if living away from home – out of sight, ie at Uni?

My peer group dipped out of these so called recreational drugs, although they were readily available, but we were more interested in alcohol to be frank?

As far as the Tory hopefuls are concerned, it is extremely hypocritical and unhandled by the opposition parties to criticise as most have probably smoked as much as the Tories , and also, these guys are the people who cry out for decriminalising most drugs anyway – it’s just a game, power is a strong drug!

BoJo could win the race early apparently, with the NoJo’s dropping out on Monday?

Someone Senior in the Conservative Party is reported to have said that ‘the wind is blowing in one direction only’, and apparently the membership back him, just like the purposely enhanced Labour membership backed Comrade Corbyn!

I am not going to bet my house on it though?

#79113 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Johnstone is the favourite mike, no doubt, he seems to have momentum that others don’t. I assume all the candidates that have come out the “drugs closet” did it for a reason. He however has not, and there are rumours he took drugs. So why have they decided to cleanse their soul?

Like yourself my mates started to take drugs when younger but I never took anything, not even a puff. Alcohol was my drug of choice, not had a drink in three years now. I sound as if I was an alcoholic lol, but just decided I wasn’t enjoying it anymore.

#79115 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Gove obfuscating on Marr this morning. Not a good performance at all.

#79116 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Yes I agree wigwam a poor performance. What did you think of esthers performance?

#79117 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Is anyone else getting taken to the first post of this thread when opening?

#79118 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I suspect it’s because it’s gone over 1000 posts. Needs splitting.

Re McVey, Brydo, I think she gave a strong performance, but probably won’t get past the first round – too uncompromising for most MPs tastes.

#79204 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Leadership contest underway, how many ballots to get down to 2?

#79205 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

#79214 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Esther Mcvey answered all the questions to idiot piers Morgan on good morning Britain today she did fantastic and looked stunning

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#79218 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike I agree she’s a fine looking woman however when I listen to her talking I can’t help thinking she has a torture chamber in her house, she really likens herself to a dominatrix lol. That deep voice and uncompromising manner mmmmm I wonder what Boris’s safe word is …………. Brexit lol.

#79231 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Brydo I totally agree with you I’ve noticed that in interviews I think she can be a very dominant women let’s face it she won’t be prime minister but she is lovely to look at always looks lovely her hair dress smile etc pops please don’t take this off many men find Esther very attractive and there is no harm in our comments on this adorable lady

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,038 total)
Reply To: The "B" word has been agreed
Your information: