The all new Peugeot 508 SW for early 2019

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar BionicRusty (Wayne) 5 days, 1 hour ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #53312 Reply
    russell

This car really looks so nice. I do hope it comes on the scheme with all options available. i tried to put link up but it says it was spam.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #53313 Reply
    Fred_Colon

It looks very nice, but I’ve always been a fan of Peugeot’s styling ( 407 excepted…gopping. )

Starts at £25k so very, very likely given we have the other big Peugeot 3008 and 5008 suv’s are on the scheme epically in amazing value gt premium spec.

#53319 Reply
    Trev

Here you go Russell, a link i found –

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/peugeot/508/103657/new-peugeot-508-sw-estate-joins-saloon-in-line-up

A video too –

Also the new 508 (non-sw) has been discussed here before –

https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/new-peugeot-508/

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#53358 Reply
    russell

Many thanks for that Trev, I did not see the video, my link was just a write up,

#53360 Reply
    Trev

No probs Russell, it is a beautiful looking car, but as far as i remember the 508 series has never made it on the scheme.. not for cost reasons, but because Peugeot don’t want it on there….would be a shame if they don’t introduce it though.

#53361 Reply
    russell

I am going to email them and batter their ears until they put it on lol

#53367 Reply
    Trev

Good on ya, let us know their response.

The Peugeot design team have been spot on this last year pushing the envelope, just wish the tech department would rid the small steering wheel.

#53377 Reply
    Brydo

Russell that looks massive, no reason you can’t contact more and make a suggestion, its a nice looking car.

#53402 Reply
    russell

just had a reply from stoneacre

Good afternoon Russell

Thank you for your enquiry on the 508sw, At this stage no reports have been released regarding the 508sw entering the Motability scheme, however at the first sign of this I will be more than happy to contact you personally

#53405 Reply
    Brydo

I like it Russell, good to be proactive.

#53425 Reply
    Trev

Nice one Russell, let’s hope they buck the trend and bring it on to the scheme.

#87332 Reply
    Micky

This car is one of best I’ve ever seen pergeot 508 sw gt line in grey,cavaness ,it’s my next car 2021

#87354 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Very nice, but bet it’s too low 🙁

• This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by Avatar Bandit.
    #87397 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

I had a sit in one a few weeks ago and it was fabulous, took me half an hour to crawl out on hands and knees though, super low and no headroom to speak of, better without the pan roof.

#87442 Reply
    BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

I love the look of this car but agree with Bandit and Vinalspin in that I fear it will be too low. The bonus for me is that there’s a dealer within a few miles in Prestatyn, N Wales, so I’m certainly going to give it a go. The dark blue colour is absolutely fan bloody tastic. In face Peugeot have some great colours at the moment.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it🏎

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: The all new Peugeot 508 SW for early 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: