Tharg needs some moral support at the moment.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #126944 Reply
    Georgie

Hi!

Tharg’s wife was taken into hospital yesterday.  (See recent Off Topic ‘What’s the weather like’ thread) and could do with a bit of support just now.  If anyone would like to add their thoughts to Brydo and mine I think he would appreciate it just now.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126982 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Thanks for posting. 😔
    I don’t spend much time off topic but will head there now.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#127172 Reply
    joss
    Participant

So sorry to read this Georgie.Though I did see his tread, to which I will reply to later.

However I was rushed in to Doncaster A and E Early Thursday AM.  I was only released a couple of hour ago.

Careful everyone.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#127183 Reply
    Georgie

Gosh, Joss, what happened?

#127188 Reply
    joss
    Participant

@Georgie  I have CKD Georgie. As a part of that, I have severe chronic Anemia. Which is a condition in which you lack enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to your body’s tissues. Having anemia can make you feel tired and weak. There are many forms of anemia, each with its own cause. Anemia can be temporary or long term, and it can range from mild to severe.

I was rushed in to hospital Early Thursday morning and was admitted. 5 units of blood and 1 infusion of Ferritin iron where transfused into me over 3 days.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#127191 Reply
    Tharg

Joss, so sorry to hear you’re going through the whole A&E thing. Bloody nightmare. Hope you’re feeling better, as is Madam T, now coping with 30cm-40cm long incision scar – helluva way to get a go-faster stripe!

#127199 Reply
    Georgie

Seriously, Joss, I don’t know how you deal with it every ‘x’ weeks.  I had to do daily Chemo trips and daily Radiotherapy sessions a few years ago, but at least I knew it was only for a finite time and we weren’t all in the middle of a pandemic, to boot.

Tharg – DH said at the time that I’d just found the easy route to a boob job.  All I can say is that it’s just as well that my Bikini Days are long gone.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Tharg needs some moral support at the moment.
Your information: