Thank you

• This topic has 38 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Clipped wings.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #121735 Reply
    Taz

Hi I haven’t posted a thread before, just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and tips this forum offers, we have just taken delivery of our car and got 300 off ap free fuel and mats all because of advice on forum.

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #121814 Reply
    Matt B

We’ve ordered identical car Russ. 4 weeks to collection! 👏👏🎉🎉

#121819 Reply
    Russ

Great minds and all that.👍

#121916 Reply
    Matt B

#121917 Reply
    Matt B

Our Allspace wrapped up at the dealership waiting for handover. Apparently this is how they arrive on our shores from Mexico.

Also posted to check I could upload pics, thanks for the fix 👍

#121957 Reply
    Thomas

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I too have ordered the allspace match in deep black pearl, ap only worked out a £349, ordered it on 29th dec 2019 and for the last 4 weeks its been at number 5 on the app which means ” in transit”, its been a long wait so hopefully not long now, cant wait to get my hands on it</p>

#121959 Reply
    Matt B

You have the patience of a Saint Thomas!

We ordered on 14th June from stock and its been ‘wrapped up’ at the dealerships compound since end of June. My 3 months wait has been hard work, goodness know how youve been coping!! Hopefully not longer to go for u 🤞🤞

#121967 Reply
    Russ

My allspace is also on number 5 but I’ve only been waiting for 12 days and I’m looking forward to a move up to number 6 with great anticipation.

It certainly is wrapped up rather well, but I suppose it’s better that Volkswagen explaining to the authorities why there is 30 kilos of white powder in the boot.

#121968 Reply
    Matt B

Coffee mate Russ 😉

#121969 Reply
    Russ

I loved coffee mate.

Showing my age there.

#121988 Reply
    Thomas

Its took so long ive actually been flirting with the idea of cancelling and keeping our alhambra for the 5 years, well 4 and a half now , i suppose that train of though will disappear when i get the message that its in the country, enjoy your cars guys, hopefull see some nice pics soon

#121989 Reply
    Matt B

Maybe try to keep in mind what a good deal you e got Thomas, it’s a heck of a lot of car for £349. Surely you have done the lions share of waiting and a delivery date won’t be too far away. Have your dealership chased it up for you? Or could they offer you one from stock? (assuming u haven’t paid for extras or adaptations). I’d hold tight for a while yet, at least until q4…

#121998 Reply
    Thomas

Matt

Youre right mate, £349 is a steal, havent heard much from dealer but thats not a problem, i know i wont get an offer as good as this so probably worth sticking it out

#122018 Reply
    Clipped wings

Thanks for the photo Matt – impressive protective jacket. Mine due to leave Pueblo in Late November. Gone for blue, after 20 odd years of silver. Black looks very smart – sat in one to check it out before ordering. Look forward to reading your impressions.

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
Reply To: Thank you
Your information: