Tesla Supercharger Vw Id4

• Creator
    Topic
    theo2017
    Participant

1st time using a Tesla charger today 41p kW so much cheaper definitely recommend using one

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jojoe
      Participant

How easy was the payment process, did you use the Tesla App?

theo2017
        Participant

Hi jojoe yes I downloaded the app and created an account and added my card details and off I went headed straight there I charged from 43% to 90% and it cost me just over £15 although once you finished charging I wouldn’t take a long time driving away from there as they charge you I think it’s a pound a minute but I’ll be defiantly be using them from now on there’s an option to have a subscription with them as well so even cheaper rates

Jojoe
          Participant

Theo, does it recognise the car as soon as you plug in or do you need to tell the app what stall you are at? Cheers

theo2017
            Participant

hi jojoe you have to press which stall your using on the app it’s pretty straightforward

Jojoe
              Participant

Cheers Theo, our Enyaq should be here in the next couple of months. I’m planning on using the Supercharger network.

Participant

I’ve got the app and account but never been near Tesla chargers that are open to non Tesla cars  when I’ve needed them!

theo2017
                  Participant

Did they say you couldn’t use there charger Bandit Tesla are now offering there chargers to non Tesla vehicles 2 salesman passed me and never said a thing

MLH
                    Participant

Think there are currently 42 Tesla charging stations currently open to all, if I’m up to date.

I may not be, as I’ve not checked for a little while 🙂

theo2017
                      Participant

MLH I’ve just checked the latest list and yes there is only so many across the uk that are open to non Tesla vehicles hopefully there will be more in the future

MLH
                        Participant

Hopefully that’s how it plays out, as that should create some healthy competition with the other firms.

Jojoe
                          Participant

According to Dave Takes It On -YouTube. There are 78 locations open to all.

kezo
                            Participant
                              Jojoe
                              Participant

That was April, they’ve opened more since then Kezo, a quick look of the Tesla app shows of 70 locations open to all. They opened more last month.

MLH
                                Participant

That was April, they’ve opened more since then Kezo, a quick look of the Tesla app shows of 70 locations open to all. They opened more last month.

I saw the 42 video, but couldn’t remember how long ago that was. That’s super!

Hopefully my cars takes a few more months and we might be at 100 by then 😀

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.