Tesla supercharger still no refund!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    theo2017
    Participant

I charged my id4 on June 10th they took £20 as a holding fee and charged me £15.58 for the usage they still haven’t refunded me the authorisation fee and haven’t took the cost £15.58 anyone else used them yet how long does it take thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Matt
      Participant

@theo2017 The first time I used Tesla the £20 stayed on my statement from Friday until the Monday or Tuesday, I’ve since signed up for a month and used Tesla superchargers yesterday, I’ve just checked and the £20 authorisation fee isn’t showing, so it might not apply if you join up for discount. The money only stays as pending anyway. I can’t recommend Tesla supercharging enough, the difference in cost for rapid charging is crazy. Where else can you rapid charge for under 30 pence per Kwh

theo2017
        Participant

Hi Matt I’m not sure why they haven’t charged me £15.58 but kept the £20 fee must be an error somewhere I’ve just rung them and there saying there gonna sort it I’ve just signed up to the membership £8.99 I need to charge so I might go there now thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.