Tesla

• Creator
    Topic
  • #164327 Reply
    Summer

HI

Heard from my friend who works in Stockport Tesla that the heads of motability are trying to negotiate the Model 3 on the scheme. The is ALOT of debates as I’ve heard. Motability’s argument is how practical the model will be for disabled customers. I’m not myself a Motability customer however, my grandparents use to be. As far as i know, there’s a lot of debating and Motability are ‘pushing’. Weather this brings a change for the Advance payment for example 5k, i don’t know. But i do know the interest is definitely there. The ball is in Teslas hands to negotiate.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164395 Reply
    Abercol
    Participant

Its all due to the chip shortage.

Motability have been in discussions with Tesla to build a new Tesla Model D, it’ll be a 3 wheeler, in blue, with a 30 mile range and the ability to carry a wheelchair on the roof. The frunk will hold a disabled badge and it will charge from a 13amp plug in just 36 hours.

Like all Teslas, it will come with a 42″ screen controlling all aspects of the car. Reviewers have commented that it obscures the windscreen unless you are 7’2″, but Elon said it would be awesome when he releases the next software update so that’s ok.

It will be built in China from old crisp packets & use AA NiMH batteries to avoid claims of exploitation of DRC children.

The only Ludicrous mode it will have is the expression on your face when you see the insane AP.

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

#164396 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

Hi Abercol.

That’s the way forward, an EV that can have an emergency range back up with half a dozen AA’s.

#164399 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

I found the interior of a Tesla austere and the “one screen does everything ” would take a bit of getting used to.

#164400 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Its all due to the chip shortage. Motability have been in discussions with Tesla to build a new Tesla Model D, it’ll be a 3 wheeler, in blue, with a 30 mile range and the ability to carry a wheelchair on the roof. The frunk will hold a disabled badge and it will charge from a 13amp plug in just 36 hours. Like all Teslas, it will come with a 42″ screen controlling all aspects of the car. Reviewers have commented that it obscures the windscreen unless you are 7’2″, but Elon said it would be awesome when he releases the next software update so that’s ok. It will be built in China from old crisp packets & use AA NiMH batteries to avoid claims of exploitation of DRC children. The only Ludicrous mode it will have is the expression on your face when you see the insane AP.

I think I read this story in the Sun too!

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Reply #164400 in Tesla
Your information: