Sugar Tax…..WooHooo

• Creator
    Topic
  • #47677 Reply
    BritishBulldog

Good idea or not.??????

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #47695 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

I think not, all the tax does is give manufacturers a reason to reduce the size of the products and increase the price at the same time, as if we haven’t got that going on to the extreme’s already through brexit fears.

Sorry, don’t know the answer – improved nutritional education for both parents and children perhaps?

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#47714 Reply
    BritishBulldog

Trev,It’s that’s Jamie bloody Olivers petition that’s done this surely it’s upto people to decide whether they want to drink sugary drinks not hit in the pocket again and again having said that I personally don’t like the stuff ,but we are slowly getting closer to a nanny state.

#47722 Reply
    Anonymous

Our corner shop will use it as an excuse to put up the price of all soft drinks including those with no sugar in them

#47734 Reply
    JS

I’ve just filled up with fuel and a young girl in front of me at the cashiers was being asked for identification to be able to buy a fizzy drink! The cashier was embarrassed to ask but explained it’s company policy and that they have too. I’m not sure who I felt more awkward for.

#47751 Reply
    Trev

Perhaps something like this would have a better effect?

#47753 Reply
    BritishBulldog

Where’s the fries Trev.?

#47757 Reply
    Mike

I’m all for it never drink fizzy drinks a dentist says online your teeth are swimming in acid with cola in your mouth ! Gorgeous women drink water

#47765 Reply
    Trev

waiting for the salt tax lol

#47805 Reply
    Trev

i used to drink a 6 pack of full fat coke each day Mike – yet all my teeth are my own and i have zero fillings – don’t drink milk either! Like all the gorgeous women i only drink water 😉

I gave up the coke as i needed a series of blood tests and they could never get any from me, the coke was dehydrating me, so with alarm bells ringing i stopped and been drinking only water ever since! Never any middle ground with me, all or nothing lol

#47807 Reply
    Mike

Where has Louise minchin gone trev ? She hasn’t been on bbc breakfast all week ? I too drink lots of water with all the gorgeous women lol

#47811 Reply
    Trev

She’s a triathlete so perhaps taken time off to watch the commonwealth games… just a guess.

#47901 Reply
    Mike

Could be Trev she may be back tomorrow ?  Lovely bottom rarely seen

#47919 Reply
    POPS

Calm down Mike, you’re being sexist.

#47920 Reply
    Trev

To be fair to Mike, he has said my bottom was lovely too…. peach was the word i think he used lol

#47924 Reply
    POPS

I’ll withdraw my ‘sexist’ criticism then Trev (lol), and replace it with “Stop being “Bottomist’ Mike. It’s fine admiring attractive people, but without being specific about body parts! Thank you guys.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Sugar Tax…..WooHooo
Your information: