Stuart Fillingham on the demise of personal transport.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #174335 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #174336 Reply
    joss

Stuart Fillingham is a guy that talks a lot of sense on this matters. Well worth the listen imho. Certainly food for thought.

Cheers @Wigwam

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#174407 Reply
    rox
    Participant

When I’ve talked about this before i was called a conspiracy theorist, yet low and behold that was the agenda all along. The car owners must pay for the demise of the car.

Un agenda 21 /30 and covid is being used as the portal / excuse for many things to do with so called sustainability. Build back better, but to do that you need to destroy.. Cause chaos then offer the pre-planned solutions.

Smart cities are coming next. what about those of us like us on the scheme, who cannot walk cycle or access public transport as they suggest we all should do..

Will we be exempt like we are the congestion charge or dart-charge or will it be like my local hospital now, you gotta pay like everyone else, like you have a choice how to get there?

Streets closed  and area’s closed off to cars only serves to cause more chaos so they can then say look it’s getting worse, even though there is less traffic on the roads. Trials going on wordwide championed again by the UN, eveything must be within 15 mins of your home so you have no reason to leave that zone and it won’t be long till you need permission to travel.

#174412 Reply
    ajn

Strange site this..

#174418 Reply
    Brydo

what a load of rubbish.

#174427 Reply
    joss

Strange site this..

Strange people !

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#174429 Reply
    ajn

Well people can be strange Joss I guess..

#174447 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

What’s a load of rubbish Brydo?

#174483 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

What’s a load of rubbish Brydo?

The anecdote about the York park and ride electric bus, it is not new, it has been in service for for 18 months and as for the heating being off because it takes three quarters of the range, perhaps that’s not true either?

#174503 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

What is true is the speech by a junior transport minister setting out government thinking:

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Stuart Fillingham on the demise of personal transport.
Your information: