So I Watched The Australian Grand Prix…

• Creator
    Topic
    Jojoe
    Participant

Got up this morning and watched a replay of the Australian Grand Prix which was on in the early hours,  on the Now TV app. It was a great race, George Russell crashed on the opening lap, Max Verstappen won and Lewis Hamilton came second. A few hours later I was on an internet news site and read that Russell had a major crash on the last lap. I don’t think so, thought I. Oh yes, turns out I watched the 2023 Australian Grand Prix!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Got up this morning and watched a replay of the Australian Grand Prix which was on in the early hours, on the Now TV app. It was a great race, George Russell crashed on the opening lap, Max Verstappen won and Lewis Hamilton came second. A few hours later I was on an internet news site and read that Russell had a major crash on the last lap. I don’t think so, thought I. Oh yes, turns out I watched the 2023 Australian Grand Prix!!!

?????????

Brilliant! You’ve just brightened my day! I thought I was the only donkey that did stuff like that!

it’s a shame really, as this year’s race was a cracker too, especially with Verstappen going out so early! ?

Jojoe
        Participant

I did watch today’s race a bit later, it was a good race. Mrs Joe said it says a lot about F1 that I watched last years race and didn’t realise.

Participant

I’ve just read that the stewards have handed Alonso a 20 second penalty for today’s race and also deducted 3 points for deliberately causing the George Russell accident.

Jojoe
            Participant

It was a nasty crash, Russell was up Alonso’s tail pipe for the last few laps, he could have took him.

MickC
              Participant

Great seeing footage of Verstappens  brake components  exploding just looked like old deisel Land Rover starting up.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.