Sitting down to watch F1, Spain

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Jojoe.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

I was an regular F1 viewer until what happened to Lewis Hamilton a few seasons ago then i stopped watching. Its very seldom i take a real dislike to someone but for MAX VERSTAPPEN i make an exception. There is nothing i like about the guy so when Lando Norris started to compete against him i was right back into it.

Come on Lando, Lewis and George

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jojoe
      Participant

I was an regular F1 viewer until what happened to Lewis Hamilton a few seasons ago then i stopped watching. It’s very seldom i take a real dislike to someone but for MAX VERSTAPPEN i make an exception. There is nothing i like about the guy so when Lando Norris started to compete against him i was right back into it. Come on Lando, Lewis and George

I agree about Verstappen, I just don’t get why people like him, he’s an arrogant a@@@hole. Russell had a great start, I just wish the Mercedes was more competitive. Next year will be interesting with Lewis in a Ferrari, just hope he’s not leaving Mercedes at the wrong time.

Brydo
        Participant

I agree, it looked like a no-brainer to leave Mercedes but not sure now.

Brydo
          Participant

Go on Lewis, brilliant overtake

Jojoe
            Participant

Bit of a dull race, though it’s clear McLaren and Mercedes are getting closer to the Red Bulls. It’ll be more interesting towards the back end of the season.

Brydo
              Participant

British Grand Prix – anyone to win except Verstappen.

Looks like Russel has the edge over Hamilton and Norris has the better car.

A Uk 1, 2 and 3 what a race, really looking forward to it.

Brydo
                Participant

What a race, what a win, well done Lewis Hamilton 🎉

Jojoe
                  Participant

I watched it till lap 10 and then had to pick up a family member from hospital. I recorded the rest of the race and settled back into it around 4.30pm, just as I re-started my phone pinged and caught my eye, I looked down and it was the Guardian saying Lewis had won! Happy for Lewis, gutted I knew the result before the end.

Brydo
                    Participant

Did you watch it anyway as it was a great race? There’s been a couple of years of absolute boredom with Verstappen wining race after race but we have a challenge at last.

Jojoe
                      Participant

I’m watching it now, lap 30 they’re all on Inters.

Jojoe
                        Participant

Brilliant race, I knew it was the correct decision to put Lewis on the soft tyre with 14 laps to go, track damp in places and moisture in the air got a couple more laps out of them.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.