Sherwoods Motor Group has taken over Springfield in Gateshead

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WorkingClassHero 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #85236 Reply

WorkingClassHero
    Participant

Being a local lad in Gateshead for over 30 years, i have always know the local dealer on Durham Road in Gateshead as Springfield which are a Peugeot/Citroen and Suzuki dealer, family run at that and had always given me and my cars the best of service but upon my last visit to renew my current Citroen i have found a new name over the door “Sherwoods” which filled me with a bit of apprehension at first but having ventured in i found to my relief the same familiar and friendly faces that have always looked after me and i am pleasantly informed “Sherwoods” are a family run company with the same values as the previous owners and without hesitation ordered my new C5Aircross Petrol/manual Flair with an AP of £95, now that’s value for money from a helpful chap called Alan. Never in my life have i ever felt the need to find a forum to voice my feelings but  what i wanted to express is that change is not always a bad thing and i found myself having to move with the times and when a chapter finishes a new one can begin and i am safe in the knowledge that my local friendly dealer is still my local friendly dealer :-).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #85256 Reply

joss
    Participant

Thank  you for your post WCH. It is always nice to hear good stories such as yours.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#85342 Reply

WorkingClassHero
    Participant

Many thanks Joss, thank you for taking the time to read it!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Sherwoods Motor Group has taken over Springfield in Gateshead

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: