SEAT use of the 2.0 TSi discontinued?

This topic contains 111 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Just2Fish 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #75415 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Just noticed this morning that the 2.0 TSi engine option has been removed from the SEAT car configuration tool for all models that previously had it as an option.

I’m not too surprised to see this as the move seems to be towards smaller turbo engines but I am a bit gutted as I was hoping to get one ordered before it disappeared.

It looks like it’s being replaced by the 2.0 TDi which wasn’t an option on the Leon before today and has only recently been added for the Ateca.

I expect Motability will be updated in due course.

Viewing 11 replies - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #81825 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Looks fantastic

I like Magnums....

#82081 Reply

Alfie Boy

After seeing Jamie & Michael’s lovely cars I thought I better upload some better ones rather that the earlier one after it just came off the transporter ๐Ÿ˜‰

#82085 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Looks very nice indeed I love silver

I like Magnums....

#82089 Reply

mitch
    Participant

very nice i like those alloys.

#82105 Reply

T.J
    Participant

Alfie, very nice ๐Ÿ™‚ย  Think that’s the first time I’ve seen proper pictures of the silver interior on the Xcellence Lux, quite like the black on the other trims but it certainly brightens up the cabin.

Keep looking at all the photos and rave reviews makes the last week or so wait for ours feel like an age lol

#82114 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Don’t forget we also have a members car thread as a sticky (under Forum favourites) for those that want to share car/model etc and it remains there long after other topics have moved of the first few pages, it’s a great place to see what our users have chosen.

https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/forum-members-cars/

#82451 Reply

JamieT

So i got my car back from being ceramic coatings and during the process he took some photos of before and after, bare in mind the car was brand new when it went in for the treatment…here is a before and after of one section of imperfections found in the paint before a machine polish

#82760 Reply

T.J
    Participant

Collected ours this afternoon ๐Ÿ™‚ย  Really happy with it, the DSG will take a bit of getting used after years of driving a manual but so far so good and the DSG feels really smooth.ย  See what others mean about the performance, we needed to pass a cyclist and gave it some welly, took a second to shift gears and then woosh – we both looked at each other and said “bloody hell, this is quick” lol.

Anyway time for a pic, is only the back as that’s where the sun was shining….

Seat Leon ST - Boheme Purple

#82862 Reply

JamieT

Very nice! They really Re little rockets and what an engine!

#82944 Reply

Alfie Boy

Looks great in Boheme Purple T.J. So glad you & Mrs T.J got it at last.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine ๐Ÿ™‚

Only problem is the number of times I have had to search pockets looking for the key…. Kessy is a great feature but not using the key to get in or start the vehicle means it’s usually left in yesterdays trouser or jacket pocketย  ๐Ÿ˜‚

#82946 Reply

Just2Fish

Great alloys, good looking car, I wish my Alhambra looked as good, but it needs its’ boxy shape and bulk to do what I need it to.

Viewing 11 replies - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
Reply To: SEAT use of the 2.0 TSi discontinued?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: