Seat ateca

• Creator
    Topic
  • #28349 Reply
    Neil brown

Just ordered my seat ateca 1.4tsi excellence in rodius grey looked at the Kia Sportage and ford kuga st line but the drive in both was no where near as comfortable as the seat still have to wait 4 months for it can’t wait

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #28350 Reply
    Jojo

I’ve ordered the same model in Nevada white. I looked at the tiguan, Q3 and X1 but the Ateca beats them all for ride, equipment and looks. Shame about the wait but it’s obviously a popular car.

#28361 Reply
    Jojo

Does anyone have the Ateca? I have one on order and was wondering if the raised boot floor is an option worth adding?

#28377 Reply
    poppyman2016
    Participant

Hi Jojo I added the raised boot to my Ateca and I think its well worth the money so as not to have the big drop in the boot. Just drove mine to Spain and back brilliant drive great on fuel only bicker I have is I don’t like the satnav lol.

#28378 Reply
    gasman00

You mention that you do not fancy the satnav; what is it that you do not like? I currently have a Yeti, and l find that the navigation system will get you to your destination road, but not the specific address. This is sometimes difficult if it is dark when you are trying to find an address.

Thanks

#28379 Reply
    Jojo

Thanks Poppyman, I think I’ll add it to my order.

#28381 Reply
    Jo

Could those people with an Ateca comment on how they fare with putting a wheelchair in the back – is it big enough or do you need to fold rear seats down. Also what is the real life MPG like around town?? Thanks in advance for any replies.

#28475 Reply
    Richard Butler

From what I hear at VW the new version Tsi is selling fast .. My local dealer told me their next order won’t be delivered until end of Nov start of Dec.. they seem to think people have been spooked by diesels ..

On a positive note though maybe the manufacturers will negotiate a very competitive price with Motability to shift the diesel stocks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Seat ateca
Your information: