Sci-fi, what are you watching?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #174243 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Just started watching “Salvation”, asteroid ☄️ heading for earth. Too early to say how good it is.

Just watched “ Traveler’s” humans coming back from the future to save the earth 🌍 6/10

“Night flyers” first contactish, 7/10

“Don’t look up” asteroid hitting the earth 5/10

“Another life”  first contact/safe the human race 8/10

Love my sci-fi what about you guys?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #174248 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

on iplayer over the last few weeks:

dr who

blade runner 2049              film

battlestar galactica         series

fort salem                   series

ready player one       film

#174250 Reply
    Brydo

Mitch “battlestar galactica” is one of my favourite sci-fi series of all time.

I enjoyed “ready player one”.

#174254 Reply
    Brydo

In fact “Katee Sackhoff” from “battlestar galactica”has the main role in “Another life”

#174285 Reply
    joss

“Another life” i found brilliant so 10/10

“Don’t look up” I was unsure about. However after rewatching, gave it an 7/10

“The Silent Sea” on NF. Korean sci fi During a perilous 24-hour mission on the moon, space explorers try to retrieve samples from an abandoned research facility steeped in classified secrets. 9/10

“Squid Game”on NF. More Korean sci fi. Hundreds of cash-strapped players accept a strange invitation to compete in children’s games. Inside, a tempting prize awaits — with deadly high stakes. 10/10

“Lost in space” 3 seasons and a great watch on NF. After crash-landing on an alien planet, the Robinson family fights against all odds to survive and escape. But they’re surrounded by hidden dangers. 10/10

“The Umbrella Academy” 2 seasons. NF. Reunited by their father’s death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets — and a looming threat to humanity. Loved this to bits. 10/10

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#174288 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Must try and take a look at the series you all mention. Extremely into sci-fi myself. Have a hi-def recording of 2001 A Space Odyssey  which gets watched regularly. Have a CD set of Hitch Hiker’s Guide which I’m trying to find time to watch. Just wish they’d make something as original as Farscape. Most modern stuff seems to be all-action blow-up-everything productions.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Sci-fi, what are you watching?
Your information: