Richmond skinless sausages

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Having later with mash and baked beans lovely sausages just 14 mins in air fryer

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Are you using the fresh or frozen one’s?  I stopped buying the frozen as they were very mushy inside.

I switched to Asda’s Thick Pork Big Value Pack frozen sausages, 28 for £4.75.  Not the best saugages in the world but consistent and not mushy or full of grissle like some others.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kezo
        Participant

I stopped buying the frozen as they were very mushy inside.

I can’t say I have noticed that.

Gee
          Blocked

I really need to confront my phobia of German sausages, but I fear the wurst.

Gee
            Blocked

Me: These Jamie Oliver sausages won’t cook properly.

Wife: Prick with a fork?

Me: Yeah, that’s him.

Participant

It’s the Richmond frozen skinless sausages they are lovely not mushy at all cooked to perfection in Lakeland air fryer

Phaedra
                Participant

I’ll try another pack, I went through a lot of hit and miss with them for a while, some cooked great and the next pack were mushy.  May have been the way they’d been stored by the supermarket?.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Jojoe
                  Participant

I don’t buy the frozen Richmond anymore, I grill mine but find they don’t brown very well, they look anemic not matter how long you give them. I buy Asda fresh pork or Lincolnshire sausages.

Fresh Cumberland sausages every time!

Jojoe
                      Participant

Fresh Cumberland sausages every time!

I like a Cumberland wheel in an oven bottom muffin with brown sauce.

Participant

Coop tomato ketchup imho better than Heinz 80p members price which award winning ketchup it’s lovely read reviews online

Ioniq
                          Participant

Forget supermarke Soss.

I go to a  local-ish butcher who has won a ton of awards. He sells a tray of pork, 50mm round, and is heaven. Much like black pudding sized rounds.

Easily air fried and blows the supermarket stuff out of the water.

Give your local butcher a try for soss , you wont look back.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.