Refreshed 2020 Honda Civic Now Available

• Creator
    Topic
  • #102200 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Now also in Obsidian Blue Pearl as well, dealer had the new sportline in Obsidian Blue Pearl in the showroom  lovely colour, (not on the scheme though and only in 1.0l that version)

I just ordered one, The 1.5 vtec turbo sport cvt 182bhp as well,  and is one of only 3 available in the uk in that spec. Now I gotta wait till april but at least my search is over.

Seems they’ve dropped the sport plus totally from the uk line up and that dissappeared from the scheme this 1/4.

It’s not clear to me what the specs are on the 2020 sport even the manager of the dealership didn’t know  but won’t be less than the 2019 version seems they updating there info and certain parts on the website been updated in last few days but some parts contradict each other..  if you build the sport it says it has virtually everything the sport plus had plus leather trim.. gotta be an error right..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #102201 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Rox, a question. If you’ve got one of only three in UK spec, which presumably means it’s already built, why are they making you wait until April?  That seems a bit cruel. 😁

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#102226 Reply
    Mike

How much was the advance payment ?

#102234 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Rox, a question. If you’ve got one of only three in UK spec, which presumably means it’s already built, why are they making you wait until April? That seems a bit cruel. 😁

My current Lease don’t runout till april, but you can order 3 months before then.

The problem right now is production is being moved from swindon to the usa (i think) the us market is loving the civic more than the european market and honda is moving production outside the eu in 2021 (nothing to do with brexit either, just more sales and trumps maga tariffs) so it would not be certain i’d get one before april in the specs i want as it would have to be made..

The 2020 update has been out in america since late summer, I’ve seen a few vids on you tube. crazy really made in the uk but released in the usa 1st outside the eu.

#102236 Reply
    rox
    Participant

How much was the advance payment ?

It’s gone up again this 1/4 now £1599 for the 1.5 sport with cvt or £999 with a manual.

but i think honda is increasing the spec levels abit on the 2020. already pretty good imo, what you get for standard on the 2019 version better than on alot of cars.

Plus it’s the only version now with the 1.5l (182hp) engine.

can get the slower petrol 126 bhp or the diesel but they not for me this time.

i did also get £200 off the AP but that was not easy and now the gcb is £600 so that helps alot with the ap so is around £800 out of my pocket. i can live with that just over £20 a month extra.

#102238 Reply
    rox
    Participant

honda my20 civic sport

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Refreshed 2020 Honda Civic Now Available
Your information: