Quarter 3 prices

• Creator
    Topic
    fwippers
    Participant

Just a couple of days to go, so here is a Q3 thread.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Aygo1991
      Participant

I know Fiat has removed the entry-level ‘Action’ model on its 500-e and has replaced it with the limited-edition ‘Red’ model, which is priced exactly the same as the ‘Icon’ grade and will definitely be expecting prices to rise for this model.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
        2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
        2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport
        2023 Nissan Qashqai e-Power N-Connecta

BigDave
        Participant

Some Q3 Vauxhall Highlights (not the full listing) – from a known Vauxhall dealer via fb:

VAUXHALL

Highlights of the Q3 2022 Motability programme pricing:

Corsa-e
          Ultimate 11kW Auto
          Nil AP

Mokka-e
          GS-Line 11kW Auto
          Nil AP (was £199)

Combo-e Life
          Combo-e Life pricing starts from £4099 AP
          SE 5 seater 100kW Auto
          £4099 AP
          SE XL 7 seater 100kW Auto
          £4099 AP

Vivaro-e Life
          Vivaro-e Life Combi has been increased and remains very competitive in its segment:
          Combi 9 seater 100kWh 136PS
          £2999 AP
          Elite 8 seater 100kWh 136PS
          £4499 AP

All-New Astra Hatch
          All-New Astra Hatch pricing has increased slightly and remains very competitive in this segment
          Design 1.2i 130PS
          £349 AP
          GS Line 1.2i 130PS
          £449 AP
          GS Line 1.2i 130PS Auto
          £949 AP

All-New Astra Sports Tourer
          The All-New Astra Sports Tourer pricing remains unchanged, starting from £349 AP
          Design 1.2i 130PS
          £349 AP
          GS Line 1.2i 130PS
          £449 AP
          GS Line 1.2i 130PS Auto
          £949 AP

Corsa ICE
          Ultimate 1.2i 100PS
          Nil AP
          Ultimate 1.2i 100PS Auto
          Nil AP

Mokka ICE
          Mokka ICE pricing has increased slightly and remains very competitive in this segment
          Ultimate 1.2i 130PS
          £349 AP
          Ultimate 1.2i 130PS Auto
          £699 AP

Crossland
          Ultimate 1.2i 110PS
          £999 AP
          Ultimate 1.2i 130PS Auto
          £1249 AP
          Ultimate 1.5D 110PS
          £1199 AP

New Grandland

New Grandland pricing has increased to £1799 AP to align with competitor pricing for this segment
          Ultimate 1.2i 130PS
          £1799 AP
          Ultimate 1.2i 130PS Auto
          £2899 AP
          Ultimate 1.5D 130PS Auto
          £2749 AP

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car
            Westdev
            Participant

Nice to see the Focus back, and APs not too shabby in the current  market. Kuga rates also unchanged from Q2.

wmcforum
              Which Mobility Car

Nice to see the Focus back, and APs not too shabby in the current market. Kuga rates also unchanged from Q2.

The Petrol Kuga has reduced by up to £1000.

fwippers
                Participant

Prices are really late coming in this quarter.

Chris

Seat New Prices are up on their website.

wmcforum
                    Which Mobility Car

New cars added:

Aygo X (4)

Ford Focus (36) Limited stock available*

Berlingo (2)

Mazda 2  (6)

Yaris (11)

Melanie Hodges

So much for the new price list being published at 9am!! It’s not on the website nor the dealers I’m interested in!

wmcforum
                        Which Mobility Car

So much for the new price list being published at 9am!! It’s not on the website nor the dealers I’m interested in!

It is all updated on the Motability website, try this link: https://www.motability.co.uk/products/search/

Jojoe
                          Participant

AP’s are ridiculous. We need an auto estate, there’s almost always a couple with nill AP. This quarter the cheapest is an Astra at £949. Looking increasingly likely we’ll be buying privately.

solent60
                            Participant

Nice to see the Focus back, and APs not too shabby in the current market. Kuga rates also unchanged from Q2.

I’d make the most of it while you can. Ford announced the other day that they are ending production of the  Focus in a couple of years time.

Participant

@Jojoe The Suzuki Swace was slightly cheaper last quarter but that’s been bumped up now.

@solent60
                                You’re right, it states on Ford’s Motability page “stock cars only, check with your local retailer”.

If I seem a little strange, that's because I am.

Skoda Karoq SEL.

Participant

Smoggy we rang round every Vauxhall dealer and found a cancelled order ironically only 30 miles away worth a try mate

I am the carer / driver for my wife who cannot drive due to disability

Citroen C4 1.2 130 EAT8 Sense Plus a year ago £295 today £1,295

fwippers
                                    Participant

Anyone looking to go electric with a reasonable AP is left with a very limited choice, the 64kwH Leaf has gone too.

Anthony Leck

Glad I order c4 1.2 130 eat8 shine plus yesterday,  £895  todays price £1545

Logiejames
                                        Participant

I am so very very annoyed right now. For the last couple of weeks I’d been trying to buy only for my Dealership to be told by the manufacturer there were non to buy whilst said manufacturer told Motability there were. Naturally, today, it’s off the scheme. So I wasted a couple of weeks with back and forth shenanigans (I’m sure the call centre are sick of me now! haha) AND my backup car has gone up by £1000 today -_-.

It’s so hard to find a car that I can easily get in and out of AND that has the features and functions that make me (a) feel safe (b) easy to handle driving with functions and what not (c) felt comfortable to use (d) has room in the boot for my chair and dog.

My current car (Ford Galaxy) ticks every box for me and then some, but in 1month and 23 days it’ll be at the end of 5 years and thus HAS to be changed. Sadly it is not on the scheme these days, nor is its slightly smaller sister the S-Max. Heck you can’t even order either of them as a non motability customer at the moment.

The car industry and its knock on effect on everyone (not just us) is a MESS right now 🙁

se

I know, I looked at the list today and shook my head in disbelief.  I don’t know how many of us are going to cope with the lack of large MPVs/SUV ?  it isn’t so much the need to carry lots of people but  the larger boot for a chair/scooter, dog and of course some shopping.  Plus the larger vehicles have wider door and higher seat heights.

But what also rankles is that most of the vehicles are the lower specification models which lack many of the convenience features (electronic boot lift) and most worrying the advanced safety features like lane control, collision avoidance and extra air bags!  My current car has all these plus tiredness alerts, emergency sos calling and if you become ill, will steer the car to a safe area, put the hazards on and call the emergency services.  It also has a 97% safety rating.

How would people feel if there was an unfortunate event that could have been avoided by having a car with the extra features ?

Participant

Anyone looking to go electric with a reasonable AP is left with a very limited choice, the 64kwH Leaf has gone too.

Yup, I’m going to be up for reordering in Q3 and plan on going EV, top of the initial shortlist currently is e-c4 (comfort is now #1 priority but I also like the looks and style) with Kona, e-Mokka & e2008 as well. I’ll also take a look at the Zoe and Captur PHEV as outsiders. The Citroen has gone up but thankfully not that much.

Elliot
                                              Participant

Well the Ford Focus was on for all of one day before it was removed.

Macca
                                                Participant

There must be a fault on the Q3 pricing upload, it’s not showing the Subaru’s ??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

SR

Hi Guys,

Looking at getting an EV and a bit gutted VW models aren’t on at all.

Which would you guys recommend? Ariya looks like the newest one on the scheme but AP looks high and is only the smaller range version.

What would anyone recommend?

fwippers
                                                    Participant

Hi Guys, Looking at getting an EV and a bit gutted VW models aren’t on at all. Which would you guys recommend? Ariya looks like the newest one on the scheme but AP looks high and is only the smaller range version. What would anyone recommend?

Depends on your priorities, Range, Price, Space etc. Having test driven an ID.3,  my impressions were mixed, a good drivers car, with decent space but a low  rent interior, same as the ID.4, and if they were available, a 12-18 month wait.  Choice is quite limited at present, but once you prioritise what is important, the choice should be simpler. Many here, including me, went for the Kona electric, which at 300 miles, has the longest range of any car at a relatively cheap 1099/1599. If lots of room is not a huge concern, it´s a very capable electric car.

Tiny tim
                                                      Participant

Shame about the Honda electric on Motability but £5999 AP ridiculous i think the Vauxhall Corsa is good AP.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.