Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

This topic contains 263 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Stav 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110414 Reply

JS

with Q2 upon us Motability has announced they will be producing their pricing as usual on the 1st April, although you can’t order until the government restrictions are relaxed.

with the current  economic climate we could see some changes, hopefully even some new additions filtering on the scheme. With Q2 starting next week I know  any advance changes may not make a difference at present but the thread is for reference and pricing for when we can use the information.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #114232 Reply

Scott

#114246 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #114247 Reply

Georgie

That Beemer Coupe is DEFINITELY going on my Wish List!

#114250 Reply

Tharg

Suspect the Gran Coupe will come with the 3-cylinder Mini engine and be fairly underpowered. AND it’s front drive. The 3-series, however, remains rear-drive and is rumoured to be on the new list. Depending on engine, it might be a better wishlist contender. Or just hope that the Giulia creeps back again!

#114255 Reply

Georgie

I have reviewed my last comment and now retract it:

BMW’s are generally rear wheel drive = No good for me.

The 218i Sport is fwd, though, and 140bhp/0 – 60 in 8. seconds would be enough for me.  Just.  In real terms it’s barely faster than my Golf GT.

What kills it for me is that they only come in 4dr, which makes them just as unattractive as all the other 4 door ‘sports’ cars out there.

What the hell – in two years time I’ll probably need a sensible, soft suspension, easy access SUV anyway . . .

#114258 Reply

Tharg

Agreed! Much prefer 2-door; just so much easier to get in and out with longer door. Tried the “soft” SUV – Vauxhall Antara. Had to swap early as it was so high I had trouble getting in/out. Drove like a very underpowered tank. Seems we’ve got to have front wheel drive these days and, wanting 2 doors, only option was Mini which I now have (Cooper S): small(ish), noisy, bumpy but sooooo much fun!

Could be made less noisy if only BMW would let you turn off the fake vrooming noise played through speakers. Working on it…

#114262 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Here’s the BMW price list

https://www.soperbmw.co.uk/media/311605/bgu0420413734-001_bmw_motability_customer_pricelist_q2-2020_no-cov-19.pdf

If the Gran Coupe had the Diesel engine (187bhp) I’d certainly give it a go to see if I could get in and out. Even though it’d be doubtful, I’d give it a bloody good go. 😂

Same goes for the 3 touring. ♥️

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#114263 Reply

Mike

Just saw the bmw list and equipment etc too high advance payment for me for what you get

#114264 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Volvo

https://www.clivebrook.co.uk/motability-offers/

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#114266 Reply

Landyman

Don’t know about you guys but isn’t it nice to talk about cars and what’s going to be on the scheme.

#114269 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Why do we always get palmed off with that pathetic BMW 1.5 engine.

Come on Motability pull your finger out.

#114270 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The engine in the 318i is not the 3 cylinder. Both engines are 2.0 litre in size and both have four cylinders, the 318i produces 156hp and 0-62mph is achievable in 8.4 seconds producing 250nm of torque. The 320i has 184hp and 0-62 is a sprightly 7.1 seconds. Both engines claim economy to be 41.5 miles per gallon.

#114271 Reply

Georgie

I’m only in it for the pretty colours.

And the horse power.

#114272 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

The engine in the 3 series is fine but not that one in the 2 series.

#114273 Reply

Georgie

Are the 3 Series all Automatics?

#114274 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Yes Georgie.

#114280 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It gets a bit of a bad rap the 3 cylinder (mini) engine. It will pull the gran coupe along pretty well, it’s 140kg lighter than the 318i, a lot smaller too. I would not rule it out totally. Obvs would prefer the 220d but it looks a stunner and its great value compared to the 2 door car. It has a lot going for it.

#114281 Reply

Andrew Milay

Really like the MG Hs Elite, ticks all the boxes, electric seat, electric boot and right hight for me to get in and out of, but man the fuel efficiency sucks at 38mpg, wondering if that won’t be to bad though as petrol is a lot cheaper than my current diesel.

#114282 Reply

Jan Atkinson-Carr

I also love the look of the 2 Series Gran Coupé. Fingers crossed it’ll still be on in October, when I’m due to order.

#114283 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

I’ve tried the 1.5i engine and I thought it was noisy, rough and low on power. It was only produced to get BMW’s emissions down in numbers and they are palming it off on Motability as they can’t sell them to anyone else. Those were the words of someone who works at one of their dealerships.

#114285 Reply

JS

Honda prices (apparently)

#114286 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I’ve tried the 1.5i engine and I thought it was noisy, rough and low on power. It was only produced to get BMW’s emissions down in numbers and they are palming it off on Motability as they can’t sell them to anyone else. Those were the words of someone who works at one of their dealerships.

You are leaning against an open door with me. It’s the same with the CLA. It seems if you have to be prepared to compromise on engine if you want a sleek 4 door coupe on the Scheme.

#114290 Reply

scott

Just watched a few reviews of the 2 series gran coupe and its unfortunately too small . If anyone finds a new SEAT list would be much appreciated thanks .

#114291 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

I just can’t understand why though @wmc. It’s not as if they are over any of the caps in place.

#114294 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I just can’t understand why though @wmc. It’s not as if they are over any of the caps in place.

It’s not emissions based either as the 220d has the lowest co2 at 110g/km. Perhaps simply the engine supply chain.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 263 total)
Reply To: Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: