Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

This topic contains 263 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Stav 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110414 Reply

JS

with Q2 upon us Motability has announced they will be producing their pricing as usual on the 1st April, although you can’t order until the government restrictions are relaxed.

with the current  economic climate we could see some changes, hopefully even some new additions filtering on the scheme. With Q2 starting next week I know  any advance changes may not make a difference at present but the thread is for reference and pricing for when we can use the information.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #112993 Reply

Stav

Noticed the nissan list posted somewhere lat week ,think its off a nissan forum. It would be nice if an anonymous salesperson enlightened us about where we are up to.

#112994 Reply

Matthew

Yes definitely, wonder if any other car company’s have put there’s out

#113001 Reply

Jonathon

Lots of talk about EV’s, be nice if a little more choice came with diesel autos too…🙏

#113005 Reply

Matthew

just saw this will looking at bmw mobility it says 2series grand coupe and 3 series saloon also futher down the page the 3 series touring is also on but u can’t click on it

#113010 Reply

Rhodgie

And your screenshot covers the price of the 3 series…. 🤷‍♂️

#113011 Reply

Mike

Yes it does I don’t want to chat with Emily

#113012 Reply

Mike

I zoomed it on my iPad 😀

#113013 Reply

Matthew

Yeah sorry about Emily lol was £2499 for the 3 series saloon and touring

#113015 Reply

Jamie

there’s the whole document that was ment to be for Q1 available too for BMW. Interesting read.BMW q1

#113016 Reply

Jamie

My bad had a brain fart 🤣🤣 loosing all track of time with this lockdown and 12 week isolation 😂😂😂😂😂

#113219 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Come on Motability, now the dealerships are reopening it’s time to publish the new list.

#113222 Reply

rox
    Participant

Come on Motability, now the dealerships are reopening it’s time to publish the new list.

Sure they are only open for after sales to everyone, most by appointment and can only do online sales and delivery of cars. Till at least 1st of  june. Plus mb have said it will be 2 weeks before any cars are handed over after lockdown and showrooms reopen..

I was due to exchange on april the 15th. Not heard anything from the dealer..  since they rang me on the 24th of march. I’m thinking maybe 15th of june if they open on the 1st. 4 months now the cars been at the dealers.

I may cancel my order if it’s longer than 15th.. But the dealer has my private plate that was on retention, it’s still not showing as on a car at dvla, but if they put it on what then..

#113223 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Well I saw one of them showing a potential customer a used car.

#113238 Reply

Jonathon

I emailed mb yesterday just to confirm  that even if they reopen I could just wait till Q3. I received a phone call today and they confirmed it’s fine to do that. Don’t hold your breath for Q2 list…. I got the impression that they were gearing up for July 1st

#113243 Reply

Philjb

There won’t be a Q2 list.

I wouldn’t expect many deals or new cars in Q3 either.

#113964 Reply

Stav

On the motability site its saying prices will be published no later than mid june. This is in the faq section.

#114047 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Car price search and prices to be released on 4th June

#114049 Reply

Mike

Great news will it be midnight next Thursday ?

#114054 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

Excellent news wmc.

#114215 Reply

Scott

So has anyone got some leaks from manufacturers yet lol ?

#114224 Reply

Matthew

#114225 Reply

Matthew

Found this  not sure if it’s new prices or old

#114226 Reply

Matthew

#114227 Reply

Matthew

#114231 Reply

Scott

If it is new ones I’m all over the 3er

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 263 total)
Reply To: Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: