Q4 Pricing Information and News

This topic contains 90 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  BigDave 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #91758 Reply

Macca

Who knows how or why these things happen, they just do. I have a thought that when manufacturers ballon AP’s there’s perhaps a situation where sales have achieved production targets so they target the scheme inflating AP’s to stem some of the flow.

But that thinking could be way off.

#91788 Reply

Beau

I see VW Motability price list doesn’t end 31st October anymore but now states to 31st December.

Still no 1.5 DSG Tiguan R Line on it even though you can buy one from their dealerships…odd.

Paul

#92766 Reply

Shano

Thank God I got it last month! Ordered for December. Cant wait!

#92859 Reply

Muadib

Can this be correct? Mercedes have added premium pack to cla 200 as well? 

#92864 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Can this be correct? Mercedes have added premium pack to cla 200 as well?

if it’s not on the Motability search it’s not available. Nothing else matters.

#92869 Reply

Muadib
    #92870 Reply

Muadib

#92884 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

That’s the amg line, not amg line with premium pack. The 180 below is with premium pack

#92886 Reply

jamesg

wmcforum    is the 180  not the one with the premium  plus  pack ?

#92887 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

wmcforum is the 180 not the one with the premium plus pack ?

Yes

#92888 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Yes james, cla 180 is available as amg line, amg line premium or amg line premium plus cla 200 only as amg line – no packs.

http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/pdfs/motability/cla-coupe.pdf?owda=misc

#92915 Reply

Muadib

The image says premium pack, look closer

#92917 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It does say premium pack, I did not see that.

The problem being 3 of the four pictures say premium pack.

It’s a classic case of ‘search confusion’ the site is full of little gems like this.

It’s their way of keeping us on our toes.

#92921 Reply

jamesg

Yes  wmcforum   and them little gems  continue  with Renault Traffic  to-day ?

#94474 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

I see Motability yesterday removed the following passage from their current price list webpage:

Due to uncertainty around the exact arrangements for the UK’s expected departure from the European Union, these prices may be subject to change after 31 October 2019. The prices quoted are guaranteed for cars ordered on or before 31 October 2019 and will apply even if this changes while you are waiting to take delivery of your car (the exception being where the car description is changed subsequent to the original order.)

Latest prices for the Motability Scheme

So, with Brexit currently in a state of postpōnō, I would hazard a guess that the currently listed AP’s would apply for the rest of the current quarter.

Dave

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
Reply To: Q4 Pricing Information and News

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: