Q4 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st October 2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #124666 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

With Q4 just around the corner and the advance warning of an increase to Advance Payments. Please post all news on this thread.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #125547 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@mike11

I know you looked at the Hyundai Ioniq, it’s been reduced by the £1100 it increased last quarter and is back to starting at nil AP

#125549 Reply
    dayskipper

Snap Honey Monster! I want to order exactly the same vehicle in the same colour as you, but I think we might be the only ones in the UK.

I have found it impossible to find a Sedona Orange in real life and the illustration on the Ford Configurator makes it look horrible. Have you actually seen the colour anywhere?

#125550 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

WMC forum it’s a bargain but I’m sure only the premium SE at £699 has the electronic parking brake I’m used to ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#125553 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

Hi ChrisK Sorry, I meant no harm, I didn’t realise there as already a ChrisK. My name is Chris and my surname begins with a K hence why I chose ChrisK I’ve changed my name (on here, not in real life obvs)

Welcome to the forum brother. 😁

Chris and wmc, thank for clearing that up

#125554 Reply
    ree94

Any other audi cars been added yet ?

#125555 Reply
    Gary

ChrisK (sorry unsure which) where does it say Touran stock only?  I couldnt see that anywhere

#125558 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

WMC forum it’s a bargain but I’m sure only the premium SE at £699 has the electronic parking brake I’m used to ?

You are, of course, correct.

Brochure here:

https://hyundai-website-assets.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/shared-assets/production/brochures/brochure_ioniq-hybrid.pdf

#125564 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Mind you at £699 for top of the range with everything it’s a bargain I’m sure it’s got leather seats ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#125566 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Mind you at £699 for top of the range with everything it’s a bargain I’m sure it’s got leather seats ?

Seat Trim – Leather (Seat Facings Only)

#125587 Reply
    HoneyMonster
    Participant

Dayskipper if you search you tube for New Ford Kuga ST-line X Sedona Orange AWD 2.0 190KM A8 adecent video of one on overcast day

#125589 Reply
    dayskipper

Thanks mate, I will place my order next week!

#125594 Reply
    dayskipper

Did they give you any time scale as to delivery? I’m guessing in the new year sometime?

#125597 Reply
    HoneyMonster
    Participant

Rough estimate was 12 weeks ish. Pain because i have to hand Tarraco back to them 22 of this month so will be without a car for first time in years.

#125604 Reply
    Dave G

Looks like BMW have removed the SE Models and the 2 series Coupe. Increased a few models by £50-£100. The specs are great to see as standard!

#125626 Reply
    Tony

anybody found any new cashback offers this quarter 

#125627 Reply
    Dave G

Tony, there is a pinned thread named “Q4 2020 Deals And Offers” which has been replaced from Q3 offers and continued on. Members do kindly post any offers/cashbacks available out there. So far I have only come across of Marshalls BMW £500 cashback offer continued on from Q3. Do keep an eye out on the thread. Ring a few dealerships that may be of interest to you and perhaps ask if they’re willing to apply any discounts/cashback. You know the saying goes: if you don’t ask, you don’t get.

#125634 Reply
    Cooperman

I visited vw in Birmingham yesterday

The motorbility rep there is a pleasure to deal with

He said the tiguan should reappear late October and passat having slight change and will also reappear soon

Have to change q4 so fingers crossed

#125635 Reply
    Chris

All the top of the range Atecas gone over night on Motability website (although still on the SEAT brochure), such a shame… I’m between the new Tiguan and the Atexa Experience Plus, due to change Q1 2021. Oh well…

#125638 Reply
    File28

@Chris

The Ateca FR Sport is still available on the mob pages and is well specced, heated leather etc

hth

#125640 Reply
    Graeme

Mercedes have increased their prices across the board.

Their cheapest car the A200 Sport yesterday required a £799 advance payment. Today the same car requires a £1199 advance payment.

Two days ago i tried to buy through the motabilty scheme the A200 AMG Line(advance payment £999) But today the same car requires an advance payment of £1699.

BMW 1 series advance payment prices have also seen massive pric hikes.

As the cheapest car on the entire Motability website the Dacia Sandero is the car for me then.

No advance payment and the weekly price increase is only £1 per week going from £47.25p yesterday to £48.25p today.

#125643 Reply
    Markw
    Participant

@Chris The Ateca FR Sport is still available on the mob pages and is well specced, heated leather etc hth

The FR range, is only bested by the Cupra derivatives, and is vastly superior in every aspect of performance and detailing to every other model options in the Seat range.

Currently driving Seat Ateca 2.0 FR Sport TDI 190 DSG 4drive

#125651 Reply
    Chris

Cooperman, I spoke with VW yesterday regarding the new Tiguan and he suggested the same. Mid October 👍🤞

I found  a image of the new Rline. As the rep said they ain’t even seen it yet. But i know these are defo the new front and rear lights.

Tig

#125652 Reply
    Chris

Tig

#125653 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Facelifted Tiguan for those interested…

#125655 Reply
    Chris

How can they go from the amazing looking 20 inch suzuka alloys to those 19’s 😬

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 291 total)
Reply To: Q4 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st October 2020
Your information: