Q4 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st October 2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #124666 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

With Q4 just around the corner and the advance warning of an increase to Advance Payments. Please post all news on this thread.

Viewing 16 replies - 276 through 291 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126963 Reply
    Des

Just off the phone to Agnew Volkswagen Boucher road Belfast. They have just put it on the scheme yesterday and I can order today.
    waiting on a Covid test result that was done this morning and if it comes back fine I think I will order the 1.5 dsg elegance.

#126971 Reply
    DJ

It’s nice to see the Tiguan back on the scheme, thanks for sharing the information. We currently have a 2017 BMW X1 on the scheme in a 2.0 18D Auto – it’s the best pairing I’ve ever had, such a nice drive. The lease is up but I’ve extended till next year, however tempted by the Tiggy!

Do you think the 1.5 engine is too small to carry such weight? I used to have a Ford C-Max in 2012 in a 1.6 petrol and I used to burn so much fuel as it felt like it was always fighting to pull the weight.

Any advice/experience with this appreciated, thanks!

#126992 Reply
    kbfern

Des perhaps you could advise what delivery time they quote you when you go in to order.

That’s the same that I would be interested in, in Atlantic blue possibly but won’t be ordering till Jan 2021.

#127005 Reply
    Azzy

I’ve got the XC40 on order but looking at the tiggg elegance, it’s tempting, roughly the same AP I paid too

#127009 Reply
    Markw
    Participant

Had experience of the 1.5 petrol on a much lighter Ateca, and it was weak, anyone point me in the direction of exact trim specs for the new Tiguan because I don’t see em anywhere?

Currently driving Seat Ateca 2.0 FR Sport TDI 190 DSG 4drive

#127197 Reply
    Tony

Has any one brought the new mg hs auto.. I’m looking to get 1 on mobility.  Just wondering if anyone had issues

#127213 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Has any one brought the new mg hs auto.. I’m looking to get 1 on mobility. Just wondering if anyone had issues

The following thread maybe of interest:

MG HS Exclusive 1.5 GDI auto

#127218 Reply
    Cooperman

Honda not available to order

Hrv withdrawn due to change in gov emotions in jan

Sitting in honda car park now gutted

Hrv sport no longer available

#127224 Reply
    Cooperman

Sorry about spelling I mentioned emotions

No crv sport

No ford kuga hybrid

No wv Passat

Any suggestions for mid size car/SUV as selection getting smaller if you want any bhp

#127231 Reply
    Cooperman

Numbers going down on scheme due to new gov regs in jan

No honda hrv sport available to order

#127389 Reply
    DaveW

I had a 1.5 petrol Kuga.
    Never again.
    Really underpowered and awful MPG.

#127432 Reply
    Paul D

Had diesel Kuga(150) for a few years . Nice car then changed to a new petrol (150) version and absolutely loved it .
    Really punchy smooth engine and the MPG wasn’t far of the diesel to be honest !

#127451 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

We have just changed from a diesel 150 Kuga Powershift 40/42mpg, originally we test drove the 150bhp petrol as diesel demonstrator was not available, I must admit it was very smooth and potent.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#127976 Reply
    P88

Hi All,

first time posting but just discovered the VW T-ROC 190PS 4 motion is no longer available to order at VW.

I have enquired at 2 garages (West London) and both say VW have taken the engine off their systems, big letdown as I was going to order one. 🙁

I test drove the 150ps but it seemed underpowered, but is the only engine avialable.

#127981 Reply
    Tharg

Hi P88 – agree with you wholeheartedly. Suspect that the 300-ish bhp T-Roc R will still be available but not on the scheme. Seems to be VW policy to give us up-to-150bhp on “ordinary” set of models (Golf, for example) then there’s a big gap until you get to GTi and/or R versions which are too expensive and sinful to get on Mota’ list.

#127989 Reply
    Mark

What are the new government regulations coming in from January?? how are they going to impact the scheme? if there is a link to them could someone put it up please?

Viewing 16 replies - 276 through 291 (of 291 total)
Reply To: Q4 Pricing and information – New Motability prices 1st October 2020
Your information: