Motability Deals And Offers

• Creator
    Topic
    JS
    Participant

With the New Quarter here, let’s keep hunting them deals down. And a big Thank you to BigDave for all you sterling efforts and finds and everyone that takes the time to keep others informed, its much appreciated.

The Mod Team

• This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by wmcforum.
    Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 583 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Richard

I see Evans Halshae are offering to match Motability new car payment so it’s worth potentially £1500 in total

Hyundai Ioniq example

https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/offer/motability-car/hyundai/ioniq-5-168kw-premium-77-kwh-5dr-auto-part-leather/32807/?campaign=advance+payment+contribution

Paul

I can’t find any details about the Evans Halshaw offer on their site?  Are they offering to match the new car payment on all models marked “Advance Payment Contribution”?

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

I can’t find any details about the Evans Halshaw offer on their site? Are they offering to match the new car payment on all models marked “Advance Payment Contribution”?

Looks like the offer has expired.

kezo
            Participant

I can’t find any details about the Evans Halshaw offer on their site? Are they offering to match the new car payment on all models marked “Advance Payment Contribution”?

Looks like the offer has expired.

Mr Clarke

I’ve heared jaguar and Tesla will be coming next month through the Facebook group. Does this have any truth behind it ??

Also I’ve ordered a T roc August 2nd and still have no build date. Very very fustrating. Has this happened to anyone else?

wmcforum
                Which Mobility Car

No truth whatsoever.

James+cheer

The Evans halshaw off is available till the end of the year and it’s 750 off plus the new car payment

72 dudes
                    Participant

Also I’ve ordered a T roc August 2nd and still have no build date. Very very fustrating. Has this happened to anyone else?

Fairly common I’m afraid, especially with German cars.

Ordered an i4 in July and knew we’d be in for a long wait. We’ve just heard that more build slots will open up in January.

Can your dealer or VAG customer services help you further?

2024 - BMW i4 Grand Coupe eDrive 35 Sport
                      2020 - Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription
                      2017 - Audi Q3 TFSi Sport S-Tronic

Djw38uk
                      Participant

Frustrating that discount on the ioniq 5 – my date is end of January. I guess I can only hope the AP is not too big next quarter (or the Enyaq 85 is on, my other option!)

Jojoe
                        Participant

Frustrating that discount on the ioniq 5 – my date is end of January. I guess I can only hope the AP is not too big next quarter (or the Enyaq 85 is on, my other option!)

Exactly our situation, Mrs Joe can order early January but she absolutely loves the look of the Enyaq.

Adrian
                          Participant

No truth whatsoever

? Say it isn’t so.

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                            Richard

It’s seriously unlikely Tesla will ever join the scheme. They can sell every car they make for some reason so they don’t need the sales

Richard

Offers still there just click the link I posted, it’s still listed £750 from motability and £750 from them

Tina

Is the £750 just off the ionic?

BigDave
                                  Participant

Some Electric Nissan offers from South West Nissan in Exeter. N.B. if you look at the facebook link their Motability salesman confirms in his video that these offers are on top of the £750 New Car Payment (so you can knock that off as well if eligible):

https://www.facebook.com/ExeterNissan

https://www.southwestnissan.co.uk/motability-offers/

Ian Durrant

its not limited to just the Ioniq

kezo
                                      Participant

its not limited to just the Ioniq

Apart from the example Richard gave, what other car’s is the offer available apart from the ioniq’s?

Adrian
                                        Participant

Is This useful @kezo?

https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/motability/cars/?filterKey=price&results=33

No it isn’t. They say advanced payment contribution but no details within

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                                          kezo
                                          Participant

Is This useful @kezo? https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/motability/cars/?filterKey=price&results=33 No it isn’t. They say advanced payment contribution but no details within

It would be too far for me to travel now, I’m ferrying my daughter to and from school anyway and if I travelled up on a Saturday morning it would be tuvh and go whether I’d get there before Mb closes.

Macca

For Q4 Ssangyong added their Korando EV SUV, but at an eye watering £6999 !!.

Unity at Balsall Common are now offering this at a heavily reduced £3999, and they have stock in black or white, available within 4 days of apolication approval
                                              <p style=”text-align: left;”>Leather
                                              Satellite Navigation
                                              Sensors
                                              Rear Camera
                                              Heated Front Seats
                                              Heated Steering Wheel
                                              Electric Tailgate</p>
                                              Contact Sanjay Kapur at :

Unity Balsall Common
                                              324 Station Road
                                              Balsall Common
                                              CV7 7EF
                                              Tel: 01676 531145

Richard

The Evans Halshae advance payment contributions deal is they match Motability new car payment of £750. Making the total off the AP £1500.

It seems to be available on several brands depending on who they’re a main dealer for I guess. If you look at new cars on their site in motability section the ones on offer have a logo in the top right saying advance payment contribution.

If you want to see the breakdown how it works open that car and scroll down the breakdown on the £1500 is on that page.

Leeds is a long way from Norfolk but I’m sorely tempted £750 is a lot of money

des
                                                Participant

Richard a dealer near me has the exact same advertising, literally word for word and when I looked it was not what it seems.

They are just advertising the 750 as if they are paying it along with motabillities £750 which is cheeky.

Brian Devlin

@des

which dealer is this ?

Participant

Luckily i only live 10 miles away from Evans Halshaw Hyundai in Leeds. Heading there Saturday to order my Ioniq 6 Ultimate in Digital Byte Blue. With the £1500 off that car for £1999 has to be the steal of the year in my book.

----------------------------
                                                      Hyundai Ioniq 6 Ultimate
                                                      Scale modeller in my spare time

kezo
                                                      Participant

The Evans Halshae advance payment contributions deal is they match Motability new car payment of £750. Making the total off the AP £1500. It seems to be available on several brands depending on who they’re a main dealer for I guess. If you look at new cars on their site in motability section the ones on offer have a logo in the top right saying advance payment contribution. If you want to see the breakdown how it works open that car and scroll down the breakdown on the £1500 is on that page. Leeds is a long way from Norfolk but I’m sorely tempted £750 is a lot of money

I spoke with Chris at EH last Friday after initially emailing them. The offer they have listed is correct (£750 + £750). However it only applies to stock cars or cars at the docks and not factory orders.

The offer of an extra £750 wouldn’t of applied with the Ioniq Ultimates as there were none in group stock, thus requiring a factory order.

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 583 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.