Motability Deals And Offers

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125361 Reply
    JS

With the New Quarter here, let’s keep hunting them deals down. And a big Thank you to BigDave for all you sterling efforts and finds and everyone that takes the time to keep others informed, its much appreciated.

The Mod Team

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by JS.
Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #144342 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

I’m in the orange camp on this one. 2 series Gran Tourer in Sunset orange and it looks amazing in the sun!

#144347 Reply
    Pudsey
    Participant

I’m in the orange camp on this one. 2 series Gran Tourer in Sunset orange and it looks amazing in the sun!

👍👍

#144389 Reply
    matt

anyone know of any vw offers?

#144732 Reply
    Shellie

I ordered my bmw yesterday got the discount agreed but noticed that it says around £60 additional customer payment never had that before anyone come across it ?

#144733 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I ordered my bmw yesterday got the discount agreed but noticed that it says around £60 additional customer payment never had that before anyone come across it ?

Hi Shellie. No mention of that when I ordered my BMW last week. There are no additional fees to pay above the AP (well done on getting the discount) and cost of options. The only thing that I wonder is if they are supplying the car with a full tank of fuel, which isn’t done as standard, in order to save you having to refuel soon after you take delivery? Just a guess as that would be about £60. What model and colour did you go with in the end?

#144735 Reply
    Shellie

Yeah I thought that it could be fuel they meant to be ringing me today don’t know why haha we decided on the x1 xdrive xline 20i automatic  in mineral grey I saw the blue well it was funny my hubby saw it in a car park and took a picture it wasn’t as nice as I thought but we glad of your advice and suggestions to look at the grey, just not told as yet on the delivery times  thank you for your help

#144741 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Yeah I thought that it could be fuel they meant to be ringing me today don’t know why haha we decided on the x1 xdrive xline 20i automatic in mineral grey I saw the blue well it was funny my hubby saw it in a car park and took a picture it wasn’t as nice as I thought but we glad of your advice and suggestions to look at the grey, just not told as yet on the delivery times thank you for your help

Glad that you managed to see the colours. As with all manufacturers, it’s amazing how different they look in the flesh to the brochures or online configurators. I’m hoping to get a provisional delivery date this week, so it will be interesting to compare notes. I’ve been warned that it could be as long as 6 months!

#144744 Reply
    Shellie

I will keep you updated must admit I’m excited now it’s something to look forward to in these tough times going to see if I can download a manual so I can familiarise myself with everything in preparation

#144746 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I will keep you updated must admit I’m excited now it’s something to look forward to in these tough times going to see if I can download a manual so I can familiarise myself with everything in preparation

I think this one is designed for the US market, but 99% of it still applies;

https://ownersmanuals2.com/d/78221

#144747 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Yet another mineral grey Xline to join the whichmobilitycar fleet!

#144822 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Taken from the dealership fb page, Holdcroft Honda Warrington are holding a Motability ‘Freedom Event’ offering £100 cashback on Honda Motability vehicles for one week between 12th April 2021 and 18th April 2021:

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/dealers/WAR001.html

#144843 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Looks like the Holdcroft £100 offer applies to the other makes they sell too.

#144847 Reply
    Shellie

Thanks #glos-guy

#145050 Reply
    Nathan Tubb

Hi all,

Hope you are all keeping well and safe.

I am pleased to reoffer similar offers from Q4 for SEAT and Skoda from Euro Crawley.

Skoda Stock Cars registered by 31st May 21: £249 AP reduction

Skoda Factory Orders: £199 AP Reduction

SEAT Stock Cars Registered by 31st May 21: £249 Ap reduction

SEAT Factory Orders: £199 AP Reduction

Please email me directly if we can help. All Cars must be collected from Crawley RH103EQ.

Many thanks

Nathan

New Car Sales Controller

#145073 Reply
    Markymate

Hi Nathan, great to see you back on with more AP offers.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for helping me with the new car. Despite covid, lockdown and Azar leaving, and me changing the vehicle ordered, 14 weeks from order to delivery was very good.  Definitely worth the 80 mile trip. Hope to see you in three years!!!

#145291 Reply
    Shellie

Update on the extra £60 on my order form it was error on dealership part they have taken it off

#145622 Reply
    H M M

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Are there any deals on VW ID3
    thanks 🙏 </p>

#145936 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Original AP is £1,295.

#145943 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Out

Evans Halshaw are offering £500 discount off the A.P. also!

VW Tiguan SEL in Silver White.

#147544 Reply
    Lee Bengough

What a great offer by my friendly Dealer Thomas & Davies Citroen Merthyr Tydfil

THOMAS & DAVIES EXCLUSIVE❕🚙

The All New Citroën Ë-C4 Shine 100% Electric💡

Initial Rental was £1295 and NOW just £395 ONLY AT THOMAS & DAVIES😱 Don’t miss out on this amazing exclusive offer! Also comes with a FREE Fast Charging Home Pod Point🏡🔌

Call us today on 01685 722773 for more info on this unmissable deal

Sales Team are

Greg Thomas

Jason Thomas

Ben Jones

#147627 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

What a great offer by my friendly Dealer Thomas & Davies Citroen Merthyr Tydfil THOMAS & DAVIES EXCLUSIVE❕🚙 The All New Citroën Ë-C4 Shine 100% Electric💡 Initial Rental was £1295 and NOW just £395 ONLY AT THOMAS & DAVIES😱 Don’t miss out on this amazing exclusive offer! Also comes with a FREE Fast Charging Home Pod Point🏡🔌 Call us today on 01685 722773 for more info on this unmissable deal Sales Team are Greg Thomas Jason Thomas Ben Jones

that is a fantastic offer.

Just had a note from

Wilmoths in Wokingham who will do the £500 off on e – C4’s

VW Tiguan SEL in Silver White.

#147633 Reply
    Lee

Hi new to this, are there any offers for Glasgow or Scotland dealers. They all seem to be England.

#147854 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Sure is a good deal Mike. I hope they do well as they are such a nice family run business.

#148062 Reply
    Stuart

Help please! Is anyone aware if their are Advance Payment deals to be had for an MG5 EV?

Thanks in advance, Stuart

#148131 Reply
    Mrfunky

Hi Nathan what you got in stock on seat Leon estates got one on order but is taking to long may have to change

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 315 total)
Reply To: Motability Deals And Offers
Your information: