Motability Deals And Offers

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125361 Reply
    JS

With the New Quarter here, let’s keep hunting them deals down. And a big Thank you to BigDave for all you sterling efforts and finds and everyone that takes the time to keep others informed, its much appreciated.

The Mod Team

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by JS.
Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 294 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #142091 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

Wow, those are huge savings on the Kona. Surely worth a call to my local dealer in North Yorkshire?

#142093 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Wow, those are huge savings on the Kona. Surely worth a call to my local dealer in North Yorkshire?

Do it if you can, the 64kWh Kona is a good car if you can fit everything you need into the smallish boot.

As for which trim to go for, both are pretty well equipped anyway, the Premium SE is about extra comfort over an already comfortable car.

If I was at the point I could order a car & I wanted an EV, and could manage with the Kona’s boot size, then I’d be ordering it right away at those prices, it outclasses my e2008 in every department except handling & it’s close in that too.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by gothitjulie.
    #142095 Reply
    brydo

Absolutely fantastic prices for a great EV. Get it now and watch the fuel savings mount up. Your AP will soon be paid back in fuel savings and it is a very good car.

This won’t last long IMO so if its the car you get your order in.

#142096 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

Sure is, I was holding out for the e-Niro, mainly for the bigger boot, but with those savings, I’ve just emailed the dealer, can see me putting in the order today!

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#142098 Reply
    Rhodgie
    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve commented (just been watching from the back 🧐😉) but I had to say that those Kona deals are excellent 👌

If I hadn’t picked up my MG5 last month (which I got a deal on after reading about the ZS offers on here 👍) then I’d be phoning them to order one and making the 800 mile round trip to collect it.

#142102 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic prices for a great EV. Get it now and watch the fuel savings mount up. Your AP will soon be paid back in fuel savings and it is a very good car. This won’t last long IMO so if its the car you get your order in.

With two 25 mile round trips for the school run each day the savings would be huge.

#142105 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic prices for a great EV. Get it now and watch the fuel savings mount up. Your AP will soon be paid back in fuel savings and it is a very good car. This won’t last long IMO so if its the car you get your order in.

With two 25 mile round trips for the school run each day the savings would be huge.

50 miles – petrol cost maybe £7-8?

50 miles – electricity from overnight charge at 5p/kWh, £2.50

190 days in a school year, so £8 x 190 = £1,520 vs £2.50 x 190 = £475, yes, over a grand a year, it’s significant. Just think how much less fossil fumes outside the school too….

#142108 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

The new Kona is available from today so maybe this is why they are available at a discount, assuming these are not the new additions.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#142110 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

It is the old model, but apart from cosmetics, the changes at least on the Premium SE are minimal.  Not many cars available though, just trying to secure one.  More than happy to save £2450 for the old model

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#142112 Reply
    Rhodgie
    Participant

If that is your normal usage then you don’t need a 64kWh as every BEV on the scheme could do that and you’d save a fortune in fuel… although getting the Kona would give you a huge amount of wiggle room for longer trips away and not needing to charge every night 👍

#142120 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Some know I am a Citroen man and always will be but I saw that offer on Facebook for the Hyundai and thought well many like their cars so thought I’d be helpful and post the deal on here. Hope those get the deal you want 👍

#142144 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

If that is your normal usage then you don’t need a 64kWh as every BEV on the scheme could do that and you’d save a fortune in fuel… although getting the Kona would give you a huge amount of wiggle room for longer trips away and not needing to charge every night 👍

That’s just the minimum usage. Usually when we return a car after three years it will have covered well over 50,000 miles. I am considering the 3008 phev which could do the school run on electric but also offer piece of mind for longer journeys. Renewal letter arrived today so I’d better start giving it some serious thought

#142202 Reply
    Carl

I was looking at the kona and was very tempted with the AP at £3950, it at that price I couldn’t justify it.  I cant believe how good this deal is!! I would snap their hands off if I hadnt picked up my bmw last weekend.

#142891 Reply
    crispy

NEW – We’ve seen this Hyundai Kona EV offer available at a handful of Hyundai Motability dealerships.

Hyundai – Up to £2400 Advance Payment contribution (or Motability Cashback) with selected new Hyundai Kona EV Motability cars.

Hyundai Kona EV Premium automatic (2020 MY) – From £399 Advance Payment (was £2799). Offer includes a £2400 Advance Payment contribution. BP Pulse home charging unit included.

We’ve seen this offer at:

Lings Hyundai Lowestoft more
    Bristol Street Hyundai Silverlink more
    Bristol Street Hyundai Exeter more
    Ryders Hyundai Warrington more
    CMC Hyundai Harlow more
    Stock vehicles only. Vehicles must be ordered and registered by 31 March 2021. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.

#144298 Reply
    Shellie

Well I am wanting to order the bmwx1 I have a garage that will give me £500 off deposit I am asking my local dealer if they will match the offer I didn’t know you could do this and I have been a motorbility customer over 15 years have anyone had closer dealer match offer from another dealership??

#144309 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Well I am wanting to order the bmwx1 I have a garage that will give me £500 off deposit I am asking my local dealer if they will match the offer I didn’t know you could do this and I have been a motorbility customer over 15 years have anyone had closer dealer match offer from another dealership??

Hi Shellie. The best discount off the AP that I have heard of is the £500 that you have secured. Well done! You should be able to get a discount off any options (if you want them) on top of that. I got 10% but someone on this forum once got 20% but I’m not sure if that was on top of the £500 AP discount. Could well have been, as this seems a reasonable ask. My local BMW dealer never advertises discounts on Motability cars, but did so for me as I was prepared to travel 40 miles to a dealer that did, so I knew that was the best that I could achieve and any extra from elsewhere wouldn’t have been worth travelling for.

Have you considered colours yet? We were thinking Storm Grey but actually preferred Mineral Grey in the flesh. We felt that the darker colour contrasts better with the satin chrome (grille, fog light blades, door surrounds, roof rails etc) and the front and rear under-runs. It also ‘hides’ the plastic wheel arches and bumper sections and matches perfectly with the bi-colour alloys on the xLine, which are painted grey on everything bar the outer edges. The model we checked out had a black interior, but we felt that this made the car feel a little small and oppressive inside, even though the xLine has a light headlining. We opted for the Oyster interior as I had that in a previous BMW and loved it. All personal taste though and all options look good. We particularly liked the stitching on the upper and lower sections of the dashboard which make it all look like leather. It isn’t, but the effect is just as good!

#144323 Reply
    Shellie

I quite like the blue does look smart in grey tho it’s the first bmw we have had I have the Volvo XC60 at min I held onto it for extra 2 years love it but can’t get them now but the bmw has all the bells on I want so here we are

#144325 Reply
    Shellie

Well just had email our local dealer will match offer i have had if we order it this weekend what a result

#144327 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Well just had email our local dealer will match offer i have had if we order it this weekend what a result

Well done Shellie. Great result! If you haven’t seen one in Phytonic Blue in the flesh yet, I would check out the colour on a car at the dealers before you order. We considered it but it’s quite a flat colour whereas the Mineral Grey is very metallic by comparison, with flecks of red, blue and green in it when viewed in sunlight. The Misano Blue is fantastic but sadly only available in the M-Sport, which isn’t on the scheme.

#144330 Reply
    Shellie

That’s got me thinking now haha we have a red car now looking for different colour but if the blue is flat not sure now I love the m sport blue can just dream

#144331 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

That’s got me thinking now haha we have a red car now looking for different colour but if the blue is flat not sure now I love the m sport blue can just dream

Sadly, although the Germans make the best cars, they are very boring when it comes to colours! That being said, the X1 is available in Orange 😂 However, I checked one out on Autotrader (which, BTW, is a much better way to research colours than the manufacturer websites and brochures, as the colour reproduction is far more accurate) and 🤢😂

#144334 Reply
    sif

I think most Lexus owners would disagree.

#144336 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I think most Lexus owners would disagree.

Yes, owners of Lexus cars rate them very highly indeed mostly, I think, because they’re very reliable and the dealers are superb. I’ve been underwhelmed with the ones I have driven though. Interior quality not quite up to the standards of the other premium brands (the Toyota DNA is still evident) and the ride and handling is detached and not involving. I found them quite boring, but of course, as with all cars, it’s entirely subjective and we all have our own preferences. To be fair, it’s been a few years since I last drove one, so they might have improved.

#144340 Reply
    Pudsey
    Participant

Sadly, although the Germans make the best cars, they are very boring when it comes to colours! That being said, the X1 is available in Orange 😂 However, I checked one out on Autotrader (which, BTW, is a much better way to research colours than the manufacturer websites and brochures, as the colour reproduction is far more accurate) and 🤢😂

I’ll have you know Glos Guy that I have just come off three years with an orange  X1 xdrive xline, and I loved every minute of it! The colour started quite a few conversations I can tell you😂😂

#144341 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Oops. Sorry Pudsey 😂 I admire your bravery and originality. I haven’t seen one in the flesh, just on auto-trader, so I’m sure it was lovely 🥵.

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 294 total)
Reply To: Motability Deals And Offers
Your information: