Q4 2020 Deals And Offers

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125361 Reply
    JS

With the New Q4 here, let’s keep hunting them deals down. And a big Thank you to BigDave for all you sterling afforts and finds and everyone that takes the time to keep others informed, its much appreciated.

The Mod Team

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by JS.
Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #125441 Reply
    Hotspur

Hi I contacted SEAT re the deal you identified excerpt from your web site.
    Seat dealer in London say the information you provide is not correct advance payment was (just confirmed will be same for Q4)£399.00. Be grateful for your advice.

Summer Best Buy – Seat Arona FR Sport 1.0 tsi petrol (113bhp)  Manual – £62.25 per week (You keep any increase in DLA/PIP Mobility payment)

Summer Best Buy – Seat Arona Xcellence 1.0 tsi petrol (113bhp)  Automatic – Nil Advance Payment (£63.56 wpms).

thanks

#125444 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The information listed is correct and the prices appear unchanged for Q4.

I presume it is the Automatic car you are interested in. The Xcellence is Nil Advance Payment, the code you need to quote to the dealer is 711942

The xcellence LUX is the £399 Advance Payment car – code 711939

#125481 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

£500 off BMWs at Marshall’s, offer stands till the 31st of December https://twitter.com/marshall_bmw/status/1311591431924973569?s=21

#125483 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #125487 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Marshall also still offering £250 off Mini until 31st December 2020:

https://www.marshall.co.uk/mini/motability-offers/

#125646 Reply
    Nanas Rob

Well, I cant thank this wonderful forum enough! I’m due to order a BMW in October, and this offer from Marshalls will definitely come in handy.

And luckily my nearest Marshall dealers are only 24 miles away – perfect.

I will try to get my local BMW dealer to match, though (Vines).

#125648 Reply
    Lord Muc

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Nanas,</p>
    Vines are brilliant, got mine GC, from Redhill, ask for patrick card.

#125649 Reply
    Lord Muc

Ps, they matched the marshalls offer.

#125650 Reply
    Nanas Rob

Thanks Lord Muc.

I actually had a bad experience with Redhill BMW a few years ago when I ordered a 3 series touring on the scheme. The dealer was very unhelpful, but that was about 10 years ago now, so I assume he’s no longer there!

#125657 Reply
    Hotspur

Thanks for the clarification

#125686 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

With the price increases on so many cars after applying the £500 discount, the BMW 3 series is pretty good value.

#125689 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Re the Partridges of Hampshire Mini offer above (currently awaiting moderation), I missed off the Mini Convertible:

Again on until 31st December 2020

MINI Convertible on Motability

#125684 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Partridges Mini of Eastleigh, Hampshire, have the following Motability Mini offers until 31st December 2020 – mainly £500 off:

Link:

Motability

#125694 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Re the Partridges of Hampshire Mini offer above (currently awaiting moderation), I missed off the Mini Convertible: Again on until 31st December 2020

I assume that is a typo on the cooper sport convertible and should read £2149.

#125697 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Hi WMC,

I think it must be.

However, if someone is in the market for one, print off the offer and see what they say – it could be a ‘negotiating point’, or at least a small token for pointing out their error!

#125698 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Hi WMC, I think it must be. However, if someone is in the market for one, print off the offer and see what they say – it could be a ‘negotiating point’, or at least a small token for pointing out their error!

I just wanted you to know that i read everything you post. (smiley face emoji inserted if i knew how to do it)

#125700 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Hi WMC, I think it must be. However, if someone is in the market for one, print off the offer and see what they say – it could be a ‘negotiating point’, or at least a small token for pointing out their error!

I just wanted you to know that i read everything you post. (smiley face emoji inserted if i knew how to do it)

LOL – no i don’t know how to do emoji-smileys either!

#125747 Reply
    Carl

Nice to see convertibles on the scheme 😁

#125766 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Partridge BMW of Eastleigh Hampshire are offering a £500 ‘Advance Payment Contribution’ off BMW AP’s until 31st December 2020. For example, here is the BMW X1:

For the dealership’s other BMW vehicle offers, scroll down their Motability web page and click on the relevant vehicle:

https://www.partridgebmwoffers.co.uk/motability/

#125786 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

If typing on a windows 10 pc to get a list of emoji’s up just press the “windows” key plus “full stop” and it brings up the built in emoji menu 😁👍

#125889 Reply
    paul

Could anyone let me know what colours are on offer on the bmw x1 xline 2litre petrol don’t want the black or white plus is there any extras on the x1 thank you.

#125904 Reply
    WayneM

You can go on BMW site select build and price and you can configure X1 xline.

#125914 Reply
    Ade

Hi All,

Looking to order my 3rd car on the scheme and was wondering if anyone had any info on any BMW or Mercedes AP discounts, preferably with dealerships around Manchester.
    thanks in advance

#125926 Reply
    Bifter123

Hi Ade , Have a chat with Mark from Halliwell Jones BMW in Wilmslow,  he is absolutely brilliant. Good Luck

#126146 Reply
    Ennia

Peter vardy BMW Edinburgh are still doing £500 cashback across Motability.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
Reply To: Q4 2020 Deals And Offers
Your information: